illegal immigration
First Prev
of 23
Next Last
Dale Holt

United States

#1 Apr 9, 2006
Illegal immigration is what it says...ILLEGAL. Immigration (in mention) is what people do when they cross from one country into another country.

I am FOR immigration. I understand the importance of immigration BUT, I am NOT FOR...illegal immigration.

What is so difficult to understand about this? Enter America legally and enjoy the privilages in an honest, respectable way. The benefits for obtaining United States citizenship is worth the waiting time to obtain it, don't you think! Sincerely
roy

San Diego, CA

#2 Apr 10, 2006
Dale Holt wrote:
Illegal immigration is what it says...ILLEGAL. Immigration (in mention) is what people do when they cross from one country into another country.

I am FOR immigration. I understand the importance of immigration BUT, I am NOT FOR...illegal immigration.

What is so difficult to understand about this? Enter America legally and enjoy the privilages in an honest, respectable way. The benefits for obtaining United States citizenship is worth the waiting time to obtain it, don't you think! Sincerely
I agree with you Dale, but ask yourself this. why would any mexican become a citizen when he or she can enjoy all these benefits for free? free healthcare, free education, free welfare(and still work under the table I might add)It would be quite tempting to move to a beautiful country and get all these things at the natural citizens tax payers exspence. this has gone way past political correctness and has entered an area of quick action. too many people climb into a boat and it will sink. what all these protesters fail to realize if the system fails to accomadate the onslaught of mexicans into just this state alone (the sixth largest economy in the world)then none of us will have anything left worth salvaging. California will just be an extention of mexico, poor and corrupt.wake up people your state is being taken over right before your eyes and YOU are letting it happen!
Xuemei Zhang

Waipahu, HI

#3 Apr 12, 2006
I agree with Dale and Roy. As a first generation immigrant and naturalized U.S. citizen, I came to this country because of its democrary and its upholding of law, which protects individuals right. The legal immigrants, like me, will utmostly respect the law of land of this great country, because that was why we came here. On the contrary, those who came here illegally, certainly have a low threshhold for obeying law, because breaking the law of this country is what brough them here and might as well get them stay here, if congress pass the soon-to-be amnesty bill.
anne

Waipahu, HI

#4 Apr 13, 2006
The Mexicans came here illegally for economic reason, which is to make more money, not for any reasons such as political persecution, famine, war, etc. at their home country. If they are allowed to stay here, does it mean every people in the rest of the world can come here too, since they must be poorer than us, because U.S.A. is the richest country in the world? There is economic disparage between countries, but that does not give the poorer country to dump people into the richer neighbour. What about Chinese massively immigrate to Japan? We need to respect the boundary of country. And the Mexicans need to work hard in Mexico to improve their living standards, not to come here take a free ride.
Sol

United States

#5 Apr 22, 2006
I don't agree with all you white folks.When have you seen a Mexican standing in a corner with a sign that reads (HOMELESS NEED FOOD OR WILL WORK FOR FOOD) I DON'T THINK SO!!! Insted of just standing there with there stupid sign that we now the real reason what they want the money is to either get drunk or high!! Mexicans came here to work.They get up early in the morning to look for a job.Not stand there in hopes of the job to come down from the sky...
You really need to be in there shoe to actually know what It is like to have to travel from your country to a totally different place where you know no one,have to walk for hours in the heat or cold,hungry,and very very tired... So dont just sit there and start juging before you really get to know some one regarless of there race, because what you are doing is called DISCRIMINATION..And by the way if you read up in your history California was and is part of Mexico....
Irene

Wichita, KS

#6 Apr 23, 2006
Sol wrote:
I don't agree with all you white folks.When have you seen a Mexican standing in a corner with a sign that reads (HOMELESS NEED FOOD OR WILL WORK FOR FOOD) I DON'T THINK SO!!! Insted of just standing there with there stupid sign that we now the real reason what they want the money is to either get drunk or high!! Mexicans came here to work.They get up early in the morning to look for a job.Not stand there in hopes of the job to come down from the sky...
You really need to be in there shoe to actually know what It is like to have to travel from your country to a totally different place where you know no one,have to walk for hours in the heat or cold,hungry,and very very tired... So dont just sit there and start juging before you really get to know some one regarless of there race, because what you are doing is called DISCRIMINATION..And by the way if you read up in your history California was and is part of Mexico....
You are right california WAS part of Mexico not IS...and I think that causes confusion the past tense verses the present. And I personally know of many, many, many, "Mexican" men and women that don't work...you're right they are not standing with signs begging for food or money. They are standing in line at Wal-Mart handing the cashier their WIC card or their Food Stamp card. I am only using the "mexican's" as an example since I know of such cases personally and since you named that particular ethnic group. If ALL people come through the Immigration Law Offices and make such documents legal for thier residency...Then All Are Welcomed! ALL SHOULD ABIDE BY THE LAWS OF AMERICA, PAY TAXES, OBTAIN MEDICAL AND HEALTH INSURANCE AND LEARN ENOUGH ENGLISH FOR THEIR BENEFIT AND OF THE COUNTRY THEY WANT TO LIVE IN. MAY THEY ENJOY FREEDOM, AND EMBRACE THE LAWS AND TRADITION OF THIS LAND!
Trucker 80020

United States

#7 May 20, 2006
The only way to solve this problem is for the American people to stop doing business with those companies that hire illegal workers. Stop trading with them and it will affect the bottom line. The loss of bussines will either drive them out of bussines or make them change their behavior. No matter what laws are passed or how the government tries to solve the problem they will not be succesful. It is up to the public. It is not a overnight solution but a lasting solution.
illegal mexican

Fort Myers, FL

#8 May 21, 2006
Sol wrote:
Ples no descrimante aganst me just cuz i brake in you country an steal from yu. I work hard to pick the frut and buy more beer. you no can send me home i have8 kids so i can now stay. i love my Mehico flag more an Mexico so do be racist on me!
rop

Chula Vista, CA

#9 May 21, 2006
Trucker 80020 wrote:
The only way to solve this problem is for the American people to stop doing business with those companies that hire illegal workers. Stop trading with them and it will affect the bottom line. The loss of bussines will either drive them out of bussines or make them change their behavior. No matter what laws are passed or how the government tries to solve the problem they will not be succesful. It is up to the public. It is not a overnight solution but a lasting solution.
SO UR NOT GOING TO EAT???
Kristie

San Diego, CA

#10 Jun 26, 2006
Sol wrote:
No offense but we're not all white people. And not all illegal immigrants want to work. Ask my son about the 5 times he has been robbed and now has to pay for a security system. Everytime he caught them and everytime they were illegals. He has a wife and 3 yr. old to protect and I worry when he risks his own life catching these criminals. One of our local officers was killed by an illegal that crossed our border 3 times after being sent back twice. He leaves behind a wife and young son. Tell it to my husband when he is approached by an illegal immigrant gang while trying to do his job as a home inspector. Want me to go on? Illegal Immigrants need to get in line and come here legally. We'd like legal documents and a health check before immigrants come into this country for the welfare of citizens and legal immigrants.
The Mexicano

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Jul 24, 2006
You think that all the Mexicans we come so that we want, and the truth I in pais am very different, in my case, I come so that desire something better for my family, my wife and my children, and in my case desire of not having left, in which exeso of liberties gives by result one extreme familiar disintegration, desire not to live in pais that self-proclaims liberator before the world and that does not give that freedom to which we come with good intention. Single, in my case I come to work, to ahorar and in the Inter to pay taxes that are something in which and fulfilled from the first day in which comense to work aqui, in this which you call beautiful pais. The good thing is that and known north American very good, to which respect and I admire and and given account me of which aqui also is good people, and serious good that you to whatever of which all the Mexicans we are not bad, that even that we do not like to be aqui, we are in favor of our family, and that we did not wish to obtain nothing of a free and that occur we paid for that reason. These words go with respect for queienes respect to us and for which no, single them express my it hurts!
Kristie

Irvine, CA

#12 Aug 20, 2006
Sol wrote:
Let's see My son has seen illegal immigrants when he caught them robbing his house 4 different times and now he has a security system he has to pay for. My husband saw an illegal immigrant when he chased two of them down the freeway after they hit his car and took off running. My grandson who is only eight was circled at school by illegal immigrants children that are little gang bangers. He was one of many they have done this to. My grandchildren all have to get hepititus shots and the doctor said it's due the influx of illegals. My friend has TB and her doctor said it's due to the influx of the illegals. My daughter lived next door to a house full of illegal immigrants renting a single family home. Cars parked everywhere. There's more but hopefully you have the picture. Legal immigration in controlled numbers is better for our country. Secured borders is definitely better for our country since there are over 40 known terrorist groups that hate the USA. Oh I forgot the part about my identity has been stolen so far by 4 illegal immigrants. 3 in New York and 1 in Chicago.
Dr M

Riverbank, CA

#14 Aug 21, 2006
Buchanan follows Rep. Tom Tancredo's warning shot, "In Mortal Danger," with some sobering statistics and new ways to consider the crisis. He states:

One in every twelve people breaking into America has a criminal record.

By 2050, there will be 100 million Hispanics concentrated in the U.S. Southwest.

Between 10 and 20 percent of all Mexicans, Central Americans and people of the Caribbean have already moved to the United States.

Every month, the U.S. Border Patrol apprehends more illegal aliens breaking into our country, 150,000, than the number of troops we have in Iraq.

"Concerned about his legacy, George W. Bush may yet live to see his name entered into the history of his country as the president who lost the American Southwest that James K. Polk won for the United States," Buchanan writes.
Jesse

San Diego, CA

#15 Aug 31, 2006
Dale Holt wrote:
I don't think you understand. People can wait up to 20+ years to get into this country from Mexico. What are they supposed to do, watch their children starve?
Kristie

Irvine, CA

#16 Sep 1, 2006
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think you understand. People can wait up to 20+ years to get into this country from Mexico. What are they supposed to do, watch their children starve?
I don't blame them for wanting to come here however it's Mexico that needs to be forced to change and deal with it. I've traveled all over Mexico. The rich are not helping the poor. There is a very large group of rich people in Mexico. Mexico has alot going for itself if they could deal with the cartels and corrupt police and government. If you haven't seen what the influx of illegal immigration is doing to many of our communities then you need to get out more. Many of our areas are looking third world. Our governor is asking tax payers for more money to build two more prisons due to overcrowding. California has over 40,000 illegal immigrant prisoners in it's system we are all paying for already. Our communities can deal with legal immigration but the influx of illegal immigration is too hard on our resources.
bart

United States

#17 Sep 1, 2006
The Mexicano wrote:
You think that all the Mexicans we come so that we want, and the truth I in pais am very different, in my case, I come so that desire something better for my family, my wife and my children, and in my case desire of not having left, in which exeso of liberties gives by result one extreme familiar disintegration, desire not to live in pais that self-proclaims liberator before the world and that does not give that freedom to which we come with good intention. Single, in my case I come to work, to ahorar and in the Inter to pay taxes that are something in which and fulfilled from the first day in which comense to work aqui, in this which you call beautiful pais. The good thing is that and known north American very good, to which respect and I admire and and given account me of which aqui also is good people, and serious good that you to whatever of which all the Mexicans we are not bad, that even that we do not like to be aqui, we are in favor of our family, and that we did not wish to obtain nothing of a free and that occur we paid for that reason. These words go with respect for queienes respect to us and for which no, single them express my it hurts!
FINE IF YOUR LEGALL IF NOT I.C.E WILL FIND YOU MORE BUST TO COME MORE FAMILIES TO BE DEPORTED
bart

United States

#18 Sep 1, 2006
Dr M wrote:
Buchanan follows Rep. Tom Tancredo's warning shot, "In Mortal Danger," with some sobering statistics and new ways to consider the crisis. He states:
One in every twelve people breaking into America has a criminal record.
By 2050, there will be 100 million Hispanics concentrated in the U.S. Southwest.
Between 10 and 20 percent of all Mexicans, Central Americans and people of the Caribbean have already moved to the United States.
Every month, the U.S. Border Patrol apprehends more illegal aliens breaking into our country, 150,000, than the number of troops we have in Iraq.
"Concerned about his legacy, George W. Bush may yet live to see his name entered into the history of his country as the president who lost the American Southwest that James K. Polk won for the United States," Buchanan writes.
hEY DOC,jUST TO ADD TO THAT THE ONLY PRESIDENT THAT SOLD THE US OUT TO HIS FRIENDS FOR MORE SILVER ONCE HE'S OUT OF OFFICE.
chris in carlsbad ca

South Bend, IN

#19 Sep 4, 2006
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think you understand. People can wait up to 20+ years to get into this country from Mexico. What are they supposed to do, watch their children starve?
there are homeless people needing a place to live, would it be ok for them to break into your house...since they are needy??
Bright eyes

Southfield, MI

#20 Sep 4, 2006
well no they do not stand with a sign and never alone.
They stand in groups and everyone knows why...
I think they are here to stay...
Dinah

Lake Orion, MI

#21 Oct 17, 2006
rop wrote:
<quoted text> SO UR NOT GOING TO EAT???
If it's a food store and the only one in the area and you have PROOF that they are hiring illegals; call ICE and have them investigated. If it's not true you're o.k. If it IS true you can run with that one; maybe having the store advertise for new management.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Diego officials are seeking more federal ai... Aug 14 Theocraencyclical 1
News DA Files Charges in Multi-Million-Dollar Invest... (Mar '15) Jul 31 Gale 9
Southern California Mega-Quake Warning! Jul '16 Pastor Mel 3
News Appeals court: No right to carry concealed weap... Jun '16 WeTheSheeple 79
News Corrections Officials Investigating Deadly Forc... (Nov '12) May '16 Righteousness 4
San Diego opiates thread (Feb '16) May '16 Qwerty 2
News San Diego woman contracts Zika through sex, fir... Mar '16 A_Visitor 2
More from around the web