Party Ends With Multiple Stabbings

Party Ends With Multiple Stabbings

There are 15 comments on the NBC San Diego story from Mar 27, 2010, titled Party Ends With Multiple Stabbings. In it, NBC San Diego reports that:

A San Marcos house party ended in the death of one teenager who deputies found lying fatally wounded in the driveway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC San Diego.

rip erick

San Diego, CA

#1 Mar 28, 2010
RIP ERICK
sarina truesdale

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Mar 28, 2010
R.I.P eric rios you will be missed tons! your family is in our prayers. it was nice growing up with you.. see you soon. <3
Sandra R

Tracy, CA

#3 Mar 29, 2010
It's really sad how someones life has to end for a stupid reason! All of these young kids should be involved in other activities and NOT gangs. really makes me angry!
felipe rosas

Santee, CA

#4 Mar 29, 2010
i love you eric! <333 im never gonna miss the times we spent together
hector smhs dogg ears

Santee, CA

#5 Mar 29, 2010
i got kneed in the face haha and it hurt haha
felipe rosas

Santee, CA

#6 Mar 29, 2010
and im also paisa as hell! i buy my long socks at the 99 cents store!! and i buy my shirts at the swapmeet
sammy diaz

Santee, CA

#7 Mar 29, 2010
ey dogg ears didnt you get kneed for wearing long socks?
Sancha

United States

#8 Mar 30, 2010
is sad 4 what happend 2 him people should never be in gangs
mkl

Carlsbad, CA

#9 Mar 30, 2010
he was not in a gang .... it was the wrong moment he was there
Sandra R wrote:
It's really sad how someones life has to end for a stupid reason! All of these young kids should be involved in other activities and NOT gangs. really makes me angry!
missdoll

Escondido, CA

#10 Mar 30, 2010
no he was not a gang member he was a good person and a good friend r.i.p erik you'll never be forgetten!
meee

San Marcos, CA

#11 Mar 30, 2010
Sandra R wrote:
shutup, you dont know what your talking about he wasnt in a gang, he didnt deserve to die or anything r.i.p. OSO, we love you.
sammy diaz

Santee, CA

#12 Apr 16, 2010
i hate me life-sammy diaz san marcos high school
david

Santee, CA

#13 Apr 27, 2011
Hector is always feeling suicidal hahaahhhahh and no you cant rap even if your girl tells you you can haha shes just lying to you
J_TORRES

Van Nuys, CA

#14 Mar 28, 2012
That was my best friend.. imy Eric .. I can't believe your gone u didn't deserve all this you had ur whole life ahead of u .. but trust no one is ever gonna try messing w u now ur in peace .. and I will see u soon .. I got ur name on my wrist and the only way ill get u off it cutting my veins I love you Oso aka Stunnahsz .. Rest In Paradise Eric ..
saraa

Oceanside, CA

#15 Dec 11, 2015
Sandra R wrote:
its sad that you have no clue he was just at a party were idiots stabbed him to death

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Southern California Mega-Quake Warning! Jul 18 Pastor Mel 3
News DA Files Charges in Multi-Million-Dollar Invest... (Mar '15) Jul 5 mach12 8
News Appeals court: No right to carry concealed weap... Jun '16 WeTheSheeple 79
News Corrections Officials Investigating Deadly Forc... (Nov '12) May '16 Righteousness 4
San Diego opiates thread May '16 Qwerty 2
News San Diego woman contracts Zika through sex, fir... Mar '16 A_Visitor 2
News Man Barricaded in Apartment, Area Evacuated Mar '16 Knows All 1
More from around the web