157 Fugitives Arrested In Criminal Sweep

157 Fugitives Arrested In Criminal Sweep

There are 35 comments on the NBC San Diego story from Jun 15, 2008, titled 157 Fugitives Arrested In Criminal Sweep. In it, NBC San Diego reports that:

U.S. marshals and local police announced Thursday the arrest of more than 100 wanted men and women in San Diego and Imperial counties as part of a nationwide crime sweep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC San Diego.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stalker

Duncanville, TX

#22 Mar 31, 2013
Howard Gonya wrote:
<quoted text> And lets hope when my DAD dies you dirty people arnt crieing asking if he left you anything cuz im gonna make sure im standing there seeing your fucking face with a middle finger in front of it!!!! And janelle quite trying to pray for other people when you dont even goo to church!!!! I mean ARE YOU ALL BI-POLAR!!!!!!
Good luck i'm avoice and i will always be in your head.
Stalker

Duncanville, TX

#23 Mar 31, 2013
Oh by the way we have all the info on you and all the Gonya's You want all the info to make this public Cause I can and i will. I have records that go back when the first child was born. My next internet web site Howard you have kids? you gonna follow his foot prints. and be the next Gonya to abuse children? your answer is hell yea cause i was Sexually abused by Dennis my father to cause your a boy What the hell did he do to you. You need memory lane. Oh by the way are you always stupid? Or just stupid for one day?
Stalker

Duncanville, TX

#24 Mar 31, 2013
Howard Gonya wrote:
<quoted text> And lets hope when my DAD dies you dirty people arnt crieing asking if he left you anything cuz im gonna make sure im standing there seeing your fucking face with a middle finger in front of it!!!! And janelle quite trying to pray for other people when you dont even goo to church!!!! I mean ARE YOU ALL BI-POLAR!!!!!!
Loving every minute of this hell yea i'll judge this. Come on you judge crap? well than do it the right way. This is how we do it.
Stalker

Duncanville, TX

#25 Mar 31, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/howard.gonya... here this is how stupid you are you left yourself open?
Stalker

Duncanville, TX

#26 Mar 31, 2013
Stalker

Duncanville, TX

#27 Mar 31, 2013
And another one bites the dust? I laugh so hard i wet my pants...http://www.prisonoffen ders.com/prison_life.html
Stalker

Duncanville, TX

#28 Mar 31, 2013
Howard Gonya

Los Angeles, CA

#30 May 17, 2013
You dam shit I don't need to hide from anybody I'm not afraid of anybody!!!
Your sis

Duncanville, TX

#31 Jun 9, 2013
Howard Gonya wrote:
You dam shit I don't need to hide from anybody I'm not afraid of anybody!!!
Than i'll see you in California to see just how afraid you are. Rumors has he raped you repeatedly. And your mother was raped to you were the result of that rape..
Howard

Perris, CA

#33 Jun 24, 2013
Your sis wrote:
<quoted text> Than i'll see you in California to see just how afraid you are. Rumors has he raped you repeatedly. And your mother was raped to you were the result of that rape..
I sure hope u can make it to Diego Jo-deem! Who's should I be afraid ur son you got to be fucking joking!! You real are sick!! I will know when you come to Diego u dumb ass!! You alwAys give your self away and do me a big favor go and vist Jermain that would be so fuck nice and stupid of you!! And you should keep my mom out of this she has nothing to do with your sick mind!!! I'm gonna let u dig your own hole lets see if u can crawl ur way out of this one when u come to Diego!!!!
Your sis

Duncanville, TX

#34 Jul 8, 2013
Howard wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure hope u can make it to Diego Jo-deem! Who's should I be afraid ur son you got to be fucking joking!! You real are sick!! I will know when you come to Diego u dumb ass!! You alwAys give your self away and do me a big favor go and vist Jermain that would be so fuck nice and stupid of you!! And you should keep my mom out of this she has nothing to do with your sick mind!!! I'm gonna let u dig your own hole lets see if u can crawl ur way out of this one when u come to Diego!!!!
He screwed you hard and he. will do the same to your kids. You are in denial did you get scared when he screw the living hell out of you. You cry baby good luck i'm old and wiser and got better insurance than you. What are you doing to your kids the same thing your father did to you.
Dennis Howard gonya

Duncanville, TX

#35 Jul 8, 2013
Jordan

Duncanville, TX

#36 Jul 8, 2013
It must be hard to go through life knowing or not knowing if you are the result of a rape. Then to get it in the ass by the by the one that did it. You are so damaged and uneducated you have no idea how screwed up you and your life and past really are. You need help with anger and rage, so don't take it out on the old lady, the kid or the walls. I know for you it's hard to recall how many you abused or raped or messed with their heads in order for you to be recognized and admired by the low life scum you associate with. Proud of your dad knowing what he did ? He caused the deaths of a few, he did. Why is your mom six feet under ? Enough said, no more time or words to be wasted on you. I'm right here.
JoDee

Duncanville, TX

#37 Jul 9, 2013
Me
JUST a little girlie, a little tomboyish.~ a little rough~ a little tough~ a little sassy~ a little classy~a little naughty~a little nice~I call it being me&#9829; Thanks to those who hated me, u taught me to rise above drama. To those who loved me, u made my &#9829; grow fonder. To those who cared, u showed me youÂ’re true. To those who entered my life, u showed me there are still good people out there. To those who left, u showed me that nothing lasts forever. To those who stayed, u showed me the meaning of a bond. To those who listened, u made me feel I was worth listening to." &#9829;
Jack of all trades Mistress of none
Courtesy expected, respect earned, love given.
&#9829; I ask for patience to forgive and forget in my prayers because if I ask for strength I will only use it to hospitalize whoever hurt me. I may not be perfect but in my imperfections there is a kind caring beautiful soul,so if your looking for perfection go buy a barbie.
"It's not whatcha got, it's whatcha give, It ain't the life you choose, It's the life you live"- And what will YOU be doing at 4:20 today?I will be Dancing like no one is watching , Singing like no one is listening ,
LiL living in Faith,Lotta Laughing with the Family ,
Loving my awesome Friends.
My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.We live in Texas and enjoy all that God has blessed us with.
I am a Tree huggin' Herbalist, Nature lovin' Hippie, Harley riding Gypsy,I'm a Farm~girl boot wearin~ four wheel ridin ~gun shootin , sun`rise/sunset watchin, not afraid to get dirty country girl!
&#9829; Lord have Mercy, I'm Loving this blessed life;
treat me good ~ I will treat you better
treat me bad ~ I will treat you worse
treat me like your everything ~ I will make you my everything
that is pretty much me.
with me you get what you give.
I'm~a little naughty~a little nice~ Aquarius &#9829; &#9829; Take it or leave it. I am so blessed with children,grandchildren , family of friends....
Life is too short to wake up with regrets....Believe,,,,EVERYTHI NG happens for a REASON.."I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights. I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life. I've learned that making a "living" is not the same thing as making a "life." I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance. I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back. I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision. I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one. I've learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back. I've learned that I still have a lot to learn. I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
.If you get a 2nd chance, grab it with both hands. If if CHANGES your life, let it..Nobody said life would be easy, HE/THEY just promised it would be well worth it.......... I speak From my Heart.... Life's very simple for me...Don't like me...DELETE ME...Don't hang around trying to change me or anything else for that matter...Thanks...(((^_^) You got your own ways... i have mine and i ain't about to start apologizing to anyone about it either ."Don't mistake my compassion for a weakness..
No Man is worth a Woman's tears & the One who IS won't make her Cry!
My formula for living is quite simple.. REVENGE IS FOR PEOPLE TO IMPATIENT FOR KARMA"..........lmao
unknow

San Diego, CA

#42 Jul 29, 2013
Dennis gonya is a sick man. His son Howard is posting on here with no knowledge of who his father is. Your own ignorance blinds you from the truth. I honestly feel sorry for you. I am not going to curse because then I would be lowering down to your level and that level is full of hate and denial. Dennis gonya was married first to Linda tuckerman and had three girl's whom he raped and abused. Don't believe it check out Texas records. He then lied to the state of Texas and said the girl's are a bunch of liars. But the abuse did not stop there. He divorced Linda and married Janice gonya and had five children whom he raped and abused. During his marriage to Janice he had an affair on her and had two more children. They too where abused. They might not want to admit it because it is normal for a victim of sexual abuse to re act in this manner but it did happened. It's not your fault... But being angry at the wrong person is not going take away your pain Howie. We are survivors and we should be looking at that. Sorry that you life was so hard for you...mine was to but I rose above that and made it what it is today. I have forgiven him for what he has done but I will not forget. All I know is that I will make sure that no one hurts my children. Denial will never allow you to heal...it will only eat you up inside. Choose how to live your life man...don't fill it with hate to the wrong people. We did nothing to you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Clinton camp says Trump 'birther' i... Sep 21 YouDidntBuildThat 1
News San Diego officials are seeking more federal ai... Aug '16 Theocraencyclical 1
News DA Files Charges in Multi-Million-Dollar Invest... (Mar '15) Jul '16 Gale 9
Southern California Mega-Quake Warning! Jul '16 Pastor Mel 3
News Appeals court: No right to carry concealed weap... Jun '16 WeTheSheeple 79
News Corrections Officials Investigating Deadly Forc... (Nov '12) May '16 Righteousness 4
San Diego opiates thread (Feb '16) May '16 Qwerty 2
More from around the web