157 Fugitives Arrested In Criminal Sweep

157 Fugitives Arrested In Criminal Sweep

There are 35 comments on the NBC San Diego story from Jun 15, 2008, titled 157 Fugitives Arrested In Criminal Sweep. In it, NBC San Diego reports that:

U.S. marshals and local police announced Thursday the arrest of more than 100 wanted men and women in San Diego and Imperial counties as part of a nationwide crime sweep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC San Diego.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Friend of Mr Gonya

San Diego, CA

#1 Jul 14, 2008
Denis Gonya was not arrested as part of a "Criminal Sweep" nor was he ever a "Fugitive" as you article implies.
Anonymous

Duncanville, TX

#2 Jun 19, 2010
oh you just don't have all the facts now do you. He's now in jail. So my question to you did you really know my father? About three and a half ago there was an actually web site of the this criminal sweep. One advice to you do you got kids? Beware aware he gets out in 4 years. I would keep my kids far away from him. You should do the same.
JoDee

Duncanville, TX

#3 Jul 1, 2011
crazy you think wrote:
oh you just don't have all the facts now do you. He's now in jail. So my question to you did you really know my father? About three and a half ago there was an actually web site of the this criminal sweep. One advice to you do you got kids? Beware aware he gets out in 4 years. I would keep my kids far away from him. You should do the same.
Looks like someone Delited all the comments. I wonder who that mite be?
janelle larraga

United States

#4 Nov 19, 2011
Wow i cant believe some one deleted these coments! Who!
JoDee Lee

Duncanville, TX

#5 Jun 25, 2012
crazy you think wrote:
You don't know my father like I do. Go suck on a lemon
un known

Duncanville, TX

#6 Jun 25, 2012
Last Name: GONYA First Name: DENNIS Middle Name: HOWARD
INCARCERATED
Description Addresses Offenses Scars/Marks/Tattoos Known Aliases
Date of Birth: 07-20-1943
Sex: MALE
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 195
Eye Color: BLUE
Hair Color: GRAY
Ethnicity: WHITE
THE REGISTRANT MAY HAVE SUBSEQUENTLY RELOCATED When I get done with the whole world will know you and wear you are.
un known

Duncanville, TX

#7 Jun 25, 2012
Friend of Mr Gonya wrote:
Denis Gonya was not arrested as part of a "Criminal Sweep" nor was he ever a "Fugitive" as you article implies.
You have kids? Guess you really don't know your friend Dennis. If I were you I would keep your dog, cat, any living species far away from him. that means you to.
Unknown

Chula Vista, CA

#8 Jul 19, 2012
His kids need mental help as well! Retarded inbreed family!
un known

Duncanville, TX

#9 Sep 11, 2012
Yon know what. He's the sick bastard not us. I have a wonderful family and happy. Do you really know any of us. or what that horrible man did to us. You have the guts to say something you don't have the facts. Have you ever met me. Think is someone can post on the internet such a mean thing. you mite be the mental case not us.
un known

Duncanville, TX

#10 Sep 11, 2012
Unknown wrote:
His kids need mental help as well! Retarded inbreed family!
You know what i'm gonna hunt you down find you and when i do may god bless you, Cause your gonna need it. I dare you to stand up to this.
Janelle Larraga

Chula Vista, CA

#11 Sep 11, 2012
HAHA OH WOW...
OH ALSO UNKOWN "CHULA VISTA" I KNOW U COMMENTED CUZ OF ME. HAHAHA BUT THATS OKAY CUZ IM HAPPY AND YOUR NOT (UR THE ONE SENDING ANGERY COMMENTS :))
ILL PRAY FOR YOU CUZ WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH. FYI U NEVER KNOW ANYONE FULLY...EVEN YOUR OWN PARENTS.
oH AND I HAVE THE BALLS TO NOT PUT UNKNOW CUZ OF COURSE I COULD CARELESS.
BUT WOULD U POST ON HERE UR REAL NAME????
NO CUZ THATS WHAT ANGREY COWARDS DO. BUT I DONT BLAME YOU CUZ U NEED THE MENTAL HELP AND THATS OKAY ILL JUST PRAY FOR YOU. oH BY THE WAY HATERS DONT HURT ME THEY MOTIVATE ME ;)
Janelle Larraga

Chula Vista, CA

#12 Sep 11, 2012
OH AND ONE MORE THING.
DONT YOU THINK ITS KINDA MENTAL THAT WHEN YOUR SO ANGERY AT SOMEONE THAT YOU GO ON THE ENTERNET LOOKING UP ALL U CAN ABOUT SOMEONE?????
NOW THATS MORE THAN MENTAL! THATS PLAN CRAZY AND....DANG THATS SCARY. MAYBE WE SHOULD WATCH OUT FOR THEN MY OWN DAD
Janelle Larraga

Chula Vista, CA

#13 Sep 11, 2012
OH SORRY ONE LAST THING TOO...
I KNOW THIS IS YOU ALFRED LARRAGA ""AKA FRED LARRAGA ON FACEBOOK"" CHECK THIS LOSER OUT (DAD OF MY HUSBAND)
WHAT SO SAD ABOUT YOU IS THAT YOUR SO MENTAL THAT U LOST YOUR WIFE AND FAMILY, U BECAME A ALCHOLIC, YOU HIT YOUR OWN GRANDSON WHILE DRUNK CUZ THATS ALL U DO. THIS OLD HAG IS SO SAD THAT HE IS BEING FOOLED BY A 24 YEAR OLD MEXICAN UGLY FAT GIRL (HES 56 YEARS) WHO KEEPS TELLING YOU THAT SHE WILL MARRY YOU EVERY MONTH BUT NEVER DOES. AND YOU ARE BEING PLAYED CUZ ALL SHE IS DOING IS TAKING YOUR MONEY. WERENT YOU SUPPOSE TO HAVE GOTTEN MARRIED LAST MONTH??? NOPE! SHE DONT CARE!
SEE I HAVE MY HUSBAND AND BEAUTIFUL KIDS. IM LIVING A GOOD LIFE WHILE YOU SIT AT HOME GOING CRAZY OVER THE FACT THAT U SCREWED UP YOUR LIFE. SO THE MENTAL CRAZY ONE IS YOU.
AND FOR INBREED? REALLY TRY TO MAKE UP A RUDE COMMENT THATS ACTULLY TRUE LIKE I AM ^UP THERE^
ALFRED LARRAGA WHATS EVEN THE WORST THING IS THAT YOU PUT A RESTRAINING ORDER ON YOUR OWN SON! WHO DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING TO YOU. YOU MADE A MISTAKE BY NOT PUTTING IT ON ME CUZ WELL IM NOT GUNNA LET A MENTALIST SEE MY KIDS!! GOOD LUCK OKAY CUZ U NEED ALOT OF IT. AND DONT THINK THAT WE WILL FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT U PUT ME AND MY FAMILY THREW!
WE SURE DIDNT SHOW UP AT THE COURT DATE CUZ UR A WASTE OF TIME AND HAVING A RESTRAINING ORDER ON YOUR OWN SON! WELL BOY ALL THE LOZOYAS HATE YOU! EXPECT FAKE ASS NORMA WHO IS JUST AS MENTAL AS YOU ARE.
WELL TAKE CARE CUZ WE WONT BEING SPEAKING TO YOU OR JOSH OR JOE. CUZ THAT HOUSE IF FULL OF MENTALISTS.
YOU GOT NOTHING ON US CUZ IT SEEMS LIKE MAYBE YOU GOT ISSUES U NEED TO WORK ON THEN TALKING ABOUT SOME OTHER FAMILY WHO U DONT EVEN KNOW :)
BYE!!:)
un know is jodee lee

Duncanville, TX

#14 Sep 11, 2012
oh i'm also real name Jodee lee Lee
Unknown

Chula Vista, CA

#15 Oct 7, 2012
Janelle we all know the baby your pregnant with is not even alfred's baby. We know that the 2 weeks alfred left you, you had another guy there and you had all sorts of hickeys on you. Then your just pregnant the after he comes back. your gonna 3 babies from 3 different dads. Do something productive with your life then just having children you cant afford. History has show what your parents do you, you do to your kids. I pray for your children.
<br>
<br>

One last thing
<br>
its a matter of time before alfred cant provide for you then what. Find another poor young man to ruin his life like your doing to alfred.
Unknown

Chula Vista, CA

#16 Oct 7, 2012
one last thing

hope and pray your taking good care of drake. My son will realize one day that he's going nowhere with you. Get his son and leave you
Janelle larraga

San Diego, CA

#17 Oct 12, 2012
First of all use ur real name
Don't get all jelious cuz I STILL have my fam n u don't. If u were smart then u would have know Alfred came back in march n I HAD my period in April n then I got pregnant. U had three kids n u can't even do the math? Seriously ur stupid. N that's all u have to say??? Seriously make up real facts also u say drake isn't his son? Then u say that he needs to take his son n leave? Man seriously go do something with yourself. Ur a sad lonely man and no one cares about u. Pls find something to actually make fun of me with u ur stupid. Have a good night old drunk cuz no one cares!
Howard Gonya

San Diego, CA

#18 Mar 30, 2013
Woow cant believe all you people dont have a life, and after all these years you all keep with the same shit!!!! It must be real sad waking up every morining and looking your self in the mirrors and not have a clue what to do!!! My DAD never got convicted of a crime he took a plead cuz all you guys know is how to lie and manpulate people to get your ways!!! Its kind of funny ever one says dad did something to me but never hurt me or looked at me wrong!!! every one should get checked into a mental hopsital, and get some medicine!!! and for you jodee you should really follow my advice cuz you be smokking drugs with you sons and im a witness to all that shit so you shouldnt be talking shit you be going to the stores stealing stuff and getting caught and the person who showed you how to steal in the beinging was falons mom!!!!!! Falon is a fag cuz everyone made him a fag,, well thats what he says it everyones faults but never HIS!!! Janelle is a loser always asking for help but never wants to get her ass up to get a job she hass so many problems she couldnt pay her tags for her 5000 dlr car for more then 8 months doesnt even has a lic to drive her on car!!!! i could keep on talking shit about you all but really its not worth my time , im wasting time right now!!! you all should check the shit you walk on before you start juding others cuz i can smell all your shit from over here!!!!!! if your smart at all dont even reply cuz im never gonna look back at this web site and move on with my life like i have been and i suggset you do the same!!!!!!!!!!
Howard Gonya

San Diego, CA

#19 Mar 30, 2013
un known wrote:
Yon know what. He's the sick bastard not us. I have a wonderful family and happy. Do you really know any of us. or what that horrible man did to us. You have the guts to say something you don't have the facts. Have you ever met me. Think is someone can post on the internet such a mean thing. you mite be the mental case not us.
you have probles
Howard Gonya

San Diego, CA

#20 Mar 30, 2013
Howard Gonya wrote:
Woow cant believe all you people dont have a life, and after all these years you all keep with the same shit!!!! It must be real sad waking up every morining and looking your self in the mirrors and not have a clue what to do!!! My DAD never got convicted of a crime he took a plead cuz all you guys know is how to lie and manpulate people to get your ways!!! Its kind of funny ever one says dad did something to me but never hurt me or looked at me wrong!!! every one should get checked into a mental hopsital, and get some medicine!!! and for you jodee you should really follow my advice cuz you be smokking drugs with you sons and im a witness to all that shit so you shouldnt be talking shit you be going to the stores stealing stuff and getting caught and the person who showed you how to steal in the beinging was falons mom!!!!!! Falon is a fag cuz everyone made him a fag,, well thats what he says it everyones faults but never HIS!!! Janelle is a loser always asking for help but never wants to get her ass up to get a job she hass so many problems she couldnt pay her tags for her 5000 dlr car for more then 8 months doesnt even has a lic to drive her on car!!!! i could keep on talking shit about you all but really its not worth my time , im wasting time right now!!! you all should check the shit you walk on before you start juding others cuz i can smell all your shit from over here!!!!!! if your smart at all dont even reply cuz im never gonna look back at this web site and move on with my life like i have been and i suggset you do the same!!!!!!!!!!
And lets hope when my DAD dies you dirty people arnt crieing asking if he left you anything cuz im gonna make sure im standing there seeing your fucking face with a middle finger in front of it!!!! And janelle quite trying to pray for other people when you dont even goo to church!!!! I mean ARE YOU ALL BI-POLAR!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Diego Police Chief: We Can Disarm Americans... (Jan '13) May '15 topgun0848 3
News California water cuts ignore past changes by so... May '15 is pict bottled H20 1
News DA Files Charges in Multi-Million-Dollar Invest... Apr '15 La Jolla resident 5
illegal immigration (Apr '06) Mar '15 Kpedo 453
News Public to comment on predator's residency (May '14) Mar '15 Lee Cahalan 2
San Diego County Sheriff Department: Law Enfor... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Libi Uremovic 1
James Turner and Tina Walton (Jan '15) Jan '15 telling it like i... 1
More from around the web