Calif. GOP denounces Schwarzenegger c...

Calif. GOP denounces Schwarzenegger clemency

There are 1 comment on the The Associated Press story from Mar 20, 2011, titled Calif. GOP denounces Schwarzenegger clemency . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

The California Republican Party has denounced the decision by former Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger to commute the sentence of the son of a political ally.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

Michele

La Jolla, CA

#1 Mar 24, 2011
Politicians are supposed to follow the law not violate the law. Arnold was a fake, he never did what he said he was going to do. He wrecked our state financially and our educational system. He failed the people of California and left our state in a bankrupt & desicrated situation. To think that he could commute the sentence of a MURDERER IS A CRIME IN IT SELF. He has been terminated by the people of California and thank God for that. We need to have faith that the politicians are actually representing US NOT CORRUPTING US. I for one am glad the Republicans finally did something right!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Diego County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DA Files Charges in Multi-Million-Dollar Invest... (Mar '15) Feb 4 MADASHELL 14
News Cartel leaders, Fat Leonard and Filner: Duffy s... Jan '17 honestbroker 1
News Keep CBS 8 on Cox Cable Dec '16 W KACHAN 168
News Lindo Lake getting a closer look by county, com... Dec '16 itsthetruth 1
Kitchen Units Leeds Dec '16 konseptor 1
keep cbs 8 and me tv cox Dec '16 MIKE OF POWAY 2
News 21-Year-Old Arrested in Homicide of Santee Woman Nov '16 San Diego 1
More from around the web