Violent crimes drop overall in U.S. border cities

Nov 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Marshfield News-Herald

Violent crime continued to fall in the largest U.S. cities along the Southwest border last year even as neighboring Mexican crime groups clashed for control of the illegal drug and human smuggling trades.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 5, 2012
Lenny

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Concerned

Mexico, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Lenny wrote:
http://www.topix.net/world/nor th-america/2012/11/gang-rules- 6-years-after-start-of-mexico- drug-war
That is because many of the criminals left Arizona because of the new laws there. The criminals are also finding it less easy to get caught in cities further North, and they are also expanding their operations and manpower further North. For example Denver has a huge population of illegal Mexicans. Much easier to conduct crime and mix in there and other big cities as their are no customs checks, and people are more aware of things that are happening in the border cities.

In the big cities their is much crime and less man power to police power to handle and investigate it all.

No border patrol further North! They are more on high alert on the border cities.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••