Fatal accident slows traffic in Rancho Cucamonga

California Highway Patrol is on scene of a fatal collision on the southbound 15 just south of the eastbound 210 in Rancho Cucamonga. Full Story
Yikers

Loma Linda, CA

#1 Sep 19, 2010
This has been an EXTREMELY bad weekend for fatal TC's.

PEOPLE, SLOW down, pay attention and be safe!

Too many hurting family and friends out there tonight.
Enforcement

West Covina, CA

#2 Sep 20, 2010
It would be nice if CHP would start really enforcing traffic on our freeways and not parked at stop signs watching people roll through right turns at 6th and Rochester.
OMG

United States

#3 Sep 20, 2010
This part of the freeway seems to have a lot of accidents - a lot of them fatal. Be careful out there....
soheyla

San Bernardino, CA

#4 Sep 20, 2010
i was their when it happend...it was a really bad accident..thebody was dead on scene...I feel really sad for the family...the girl was just 18..People need to be alert on the road
Look it Up

Barstow, CA

#5 Sep 20, 2010
Enforcement wrote:
It would be nice if CHP would start really enforcing traffic on our freeways and not parked at stop signs watching people roll through right turns at 6th and Rochester.
The CHP (California Highway Patrol) is not going to park at a stop sign to issue tickets. Unless you find a stop sign on the freeway!
2 look it up

West Covina, CA

#6 Sep 21, 2010
obviously u don't live in this area to see chp writing tickets at this stop sign. If u look it up, they, along with every cop in this state, can issue tickets whether it's on the freeway or street. They should be focusing on the freeway.
Marquita Hester

United States

#7 Sep 21, 2010
soheyla wrote:
i was their when it happend...it was a really bad accident..thebody was dead on scene...I feel really sad for the family...the girl was just 18..People need to be alert on the road
If you were there I just want to say thank you so much . That was my family I am the lady that had on the black and white dresss who came from the car behind them . So thank you for your support and thank you for being one of the many good people out there who pulled over to do whatever you could to help . God bless all of you and my family is truly and deeply thankful .
2 marquita

West Covina, CA

#9 Sep 21, 2010
God bless you and your family in this difficult time.
soheyla

San Bernardino, CA

#11 Sep 21, 2010
Marquita Hester wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were there I just want to say thank you so much . That was my family I am the lady that had on the black and white dresss who came from the car behind them . So thank you for your support and thank you for being one of the many good people out there who pulled over to do whatever you could to help . God bless all of you and my family is truly and deeply thankful .
I didnt see you but i am reall sorry for your loss. I wouldnt know whatwould happen to me if that was my family. I pray everyday that everyone else in the vehicle is ok. You and your loved ones are in my thoughts and prayers everyday. May she rest in peace.
Praying for you

Sun City, CA

#12 Sep 27, 2010
Marquita Hester wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so thankful for this comment post. I can not stop thinking about this accident. I was just one of the many passer-byers, but my heart goes out to all the families who were involved in this horrible accident. I just cant imagine being in your shoes. I have been praying and praying and praying for you guys. I really worry for this one lady who was just hysterical, who was standing near a trailer and another African American lady was trying to console her. I literally cry in pain for this lady every time I think of the pain she must have been going through. Does anyone know who I am talking about? Anyone know how she is doing or if she need anything (more than prayers that is)????
Look it Up

Long Beach, CA

#13 Oct 6, 2010
2 look it up wrote:
obviously u don't live in this area to see chp writing tickets at this stop sign. If u look it up, they, along with every cop in this state, can issue tickets whether it's on the freeway or street. They should be focusing on the freeway.
What makes you believe I don't live there? I am probably a lot closer than you think!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Bernardino County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jan 19 Dave 4,811
Transgender, Gay Inmates Sue San Bernardino Cou... Jan 14 Belle Sexton 4
Trying to paint taggers into a corner (Mar '07) Nov '14 fincenMIB 21
Tax Preparation Volunteers Needed in Inland Emp... Nov '14 Ted Smith 1
Sketch of Highland homicide suspect released Nov '14 lupita garcia 1
Obama designates San Gabriel Mountains national... Oct '14 ObamaLandGrabsInCA 1
President set to designate national monument Oct '14 FedsLandGrabMount... 1
More from around the web