California man dies after diving off ...

California man dies after diving off cliff at Lake Havasu

There are 4 comments on the Big News Network.com story from Aug 23, 2011, titled California man dies after diving off cliff at Lake Havasu. In it, Big News Network.com reports that:

A 40-year-old California man died after diving off a cliff into Lake Havasu on Monday.Dennis Vanderwalker of Chino disappeared after resurfacing from the dive at Copper Canyon, according to San Bernardino County Sheriff's Sgt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Big News Network.com.

Jim McCraley

Perris, CA

#1 Aug 26, 2011
Prayers for his family and the young son he leaves behind. God Bless you Dennis, Your sunny smiles and laughing ways will be dearly missed!
Leo Guzman

Brea, CA

#2 Aug 29, 2011
My thoughts and prayers go out to Tom, Pam, Shawn & Farah Vanderwalker Although I have not to talked to Dennis in years he and I were still friends. Dennis I remember when you and Shawn & I grew up together. We played baseball together we camped out in my back yard in the little pop up tent. We hung out in our early adult years. Dennis I will never forget you. May God bless your family and your 2 children you left behind. I love you Dennis.'RIP'
shawn V

Boise, ID

#3 Sep 3, 2011
I love you Dennis
Brian Thompson

United States

#4 Sep 3, 2011
RIP DENNIS aka bonehead!!! You were a great man and a great friend to our family!! Although I didnt see you as much as I'd liked too I will dearly miss catching up with all your crazy and hilarious stories!! May God give your family and children the strength to cope with this tragedy!! You may be gone but you will NEVER be forgotten!! Your spirit will live in all the hearts of the people you've left behind!! RIP my friend!! Love, Brian, Brennan and Devin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Bernardino County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Phelan man held on $500,00 bail for alleged ass... Mar 25 Lynne Huffman 2
Zzyzx Music Thread Mar 16 Musikologist 6
News LA officials: Dona t drop benefits out of fear ... Mar 1 Solarman 1
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Feb '17 Storm chaser 4,845
Mormon curtain is dangerous. Feb '17 Mike 3
News Heavy rains from thunderstorms collapse road in... (Sep '16) Dec '16 Chasing Milkjugs 2
News Welfare benefits in danger? (Feb '09) Dec '16 David f Miller 152
More from around the web