18:04: LA riots figure Rodney King found dead

Jun 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Eircom.net

Rodney King, the black motorist whose 1991 videotaped beating by Los Angeles police officers was the touchstone for one of the most destructive race riots in US history, was found dead at the bottom of his swimming pool today.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jun 17, 2012
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

His path in life was beating woman and spouses, abusing drugs and alcohol, robbing stores and committing crimes, even when given over 3 million dollars for the police brutality he experienced, he spent it all on some bad business investments, but mostly booze, whores, drugs and needless conspicuous consumption.

Found dead in a swimming pool, this is no revelation, who want's to beat that his heart stopped due to a life of heavy drug abuse and alcohol abuse?
Toby

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

who wants to "bet" that his heart stopped due to a life of heavy drug abuse and alcohol abuse?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••