San Bernardino teen killed in stabbing

San Bernardino teen killed in stabbing

There are 20 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Apr 14, 2011, titled San Bernardino teen killed in stabbing. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

A 15-year-old San Bernardino boy died in a stabbing Wednesday night. Tyrone English was pronounced dead at Loma Linda University Medical Center at 9:12 p.m., San Bernardino County coroner's officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

trevell thomas

San Bernardino, CA

#1 Apr 14, 2011
i love ya bro you did not desever that we all miss you man your in a better place now awww bro you use to make everyone laff haha but make god laff even harde i love you
nakiya moody

San Bernardino, CA

#2 Apr 14, 2011
r.i.p tyrone u were allways my friend when i first heard about it i thought it was a joke and now i see i will allways keep u in my heart your in a better place now u can from a bad place now your in a good place
francisc ortega

Menifee, CA

#3 Apr 14, 2011
rip bro u will be miss :(
jessica rosales

Inglewood, CA

#4 Apr 14, 2011
R.i.P Tyrone we will miss you so much! it's hard accept the fact that your gone. we all can't wait to see you again. not everyday is promised. hope to see you again up in heaven. we love you. i loved those times in 2nd n 3rd period when you would make us laugh'(: memories ill hold onto forever!!!
jaime fernandez

Santa Clara, CA

#5 Apr 14, 2011
R.I.P Tyrone your in a better place now......remember the good die young... save a place for me up there we all miss you very much.
jaime fernandez

Santa Clara, CA

#6 Apr 14, 2011
Rip tyrone remember the good die young save a place for me in heaven we all miss you very much
lesley manriquez

El Monte, CA

#7 Apr 14, 2011
it sucks tht had to happen to youu i lovee youu soo much tyronee andd we will all miss youu, you were a great guy.. haha i rememberr all the goods timess we hadd you know how to make everyone laugh and have a good timee ,, iim really sorry for whatt happen but your with god now ,,and he will protect youu from now on ,,,RIP TYRONEE ! <3 wee all lovee youu andd miss youu ,, youu will NEVERRR! be forgottenn ,,
Manuel Gonzales

Castries, Saint Lucia

#8 Apr 14, 2011
hahaha
Yani rubio

Laguna Woods, CA

#9 Apr 14, 2011
R.I.P tyronee we all gana miss u wn i first heard this i though they wz
messing around now i see dey wrnt never gana be forgotten we miss u
Shaynah Brown

Fullerton, CA

#10 Apr 14, 2011
Manuel Gonzales wrote:
hahaha
What the hell is so funny? I don't see any humor in what happen to him that is somebody's family and friend!
gazmen

Redmond, WA

#11 Apr 14, 2011
I,m so so sorry that what had happed to you tyronee...I will miss you very very much and I will pary for you and I love when I said you have Ay3 merffy and we both stared laughing together and look noww we can't laughing untill I"ll get up there so just don't watie okayeee mAY God be with you and that seat where you y to sit at at lunch we savd that for you and your nevryforgotten okayeee (Love Gazmen SMITH)
dewayne smith

United States

#13 Apr 17, 2011
R.I.P tyrone bro uu was meh bestfriend....ihts hard to say goodbye to uu mann I'm trinn not to cry right now bro ....bhut ihts hard to let yuh memory go .....justt 2 weeks ago we was playin b.ball bhut now uu gone....ily bro look ovah meh nd keep yuh head uhp in dat gangsta lean ):
MICHAEL FLEMING JR

Henry, IL

#14 Apr 19, 2011
DAME, WHAT HAPPEN BETWEEN THEM. SORRY THIS HAPPEN THIS WAY, BUT CUSS I LOVE YOU AND ILL BE DOWN THEIR, MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE MOTHER AND FAMILY. BUT IT IS TWO SIDES TO A STORY/ WHY/ AND HOW. I WILL SAY A PRAYER FOR EVERYBODY
Breanna Puterbaugh

Fontana, CA

#15 Feb 6, 2012
Dnm even though your not down here with all of us. It still feels like your right beside us helping all of us through our lifes. Rest In Peace Tyrone!!' Love you<3.
Breanna Puterbaugh

Fontana, CA

#16 Feb 6, 2012
nakiya moody wrote:
r.i.p tyrone u were allways my friend when i first heard about it i thought it was a joke and now i see i will allways keep u in my heart your in a better place now u can from a bad place now your in a good place
Its ohhkay hes in a better place now.
Breanna Puterbaugh

Phelan, CA

#17 Feb 6, 2012
I moved to San Bernardino or Rialto, California.
Samuel Padilla

San Bernardino, CA

#18 Apr 30, 2013
You Were A Close Friend From Elementary school At Riley All The Way To Freshmen Year Football At SBHS. We about to be seniors in a couple of weeks and wish you could've experience that feeling bro. You Chilling In A Better Place Tryone. Way Better Than This City. R.I.P
Robert harder

San Diego, CA

#19 May 18, 2013
We miss u bro u were like my brother i think about u like everyday i alway see ur lil brother he reminds me of u
Raina Salazar

San Bernardino, CA

#20 Nov 26, 2013
Ive known Tyrone since 1st grade at Riley elementary school.. He was a great friend.. Hed always come by my grandmas house to walk with me to school every morning. It sucked cause he use to get bullied cause he was overweight. But now I hope all those people who called him names regret it. Because they didnt know him like me & all his close friends that knew him since elementary. Some people just dont think about stuff like that until something really happens to someone for them to realize it.. But god bless tyrone an old friend. You will be missed.

Since: Dec 13

Walnut, CA

#21 Dec 17, 2013
Yesterday, I sent an e-mail to my teacher, but I found my files were lost, I didn't know what to do. I felt upset. At last, some of my friends told me download EaseUs usb drive partition recovery software.
http://www.easeus.com/data-recovery/partition...
So, i did it. but I am still doubt that if it is fine? How about your opinions on the data recovery software?Is there any other way to backup my files expect using software?If you know the product, please replay to me. Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Bernardino County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jun 17 Silver Bullet 4,831
News : Woman high on drugs breaks into home in Runni... (Aug '08) Mar '16 No Surprise 24
What happen to third shooter? Mar '16 Observer 2
News Donald Trump calls for Apple boycott over San B... Feb '16 Billy 1
News Should Los Angeles have closed schools when fac... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ronald 7
News San Bernardino County supervisors approve packa... (Dec '15) Dec '15 1MarketingChick 1
looking for real witnesses? (Dec '15) Dec '15 curious George 1
More from around the web