Marina's Dunes Center reporting impro...

Marina's Dunes Center reporting improved sales numbers over las...

There are 7 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Dec 24, 2009, titled Marina's Dunes Center reporting improved sales numbers over las.... In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

The owner of The Dunes shopping center in Marina is happy about bucking the trends.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

frank

United States

#2 Dec 24, 2009
food would be good there such as an appleebess or something.. But of course that will not come witout alot of debate because the "mom and pop" shops will lose buisness... thank goodness for these box stores it saved marina during these economic times.. now all that needs to change is the sign restrictions to make t a little more friendly so peope can actually see whats in marina besides mortimers
TIME TO GO

Seaside, CA

#3 Dec 24, 2009
fatburger, sonics drive in, chik-fil-a, something like that would bring extra traffic and then people wouldnt have to leave the shopping center just to eat
Aussie

Monterey, CA

#4 Dec 24, 2009
They need an Out Back Steakhouse in there. Now that would be awesome!!
MAP

United States

#5 Dec 24, 2009
OUTBACK---YEAHHHHHHH

Both Seaside and Monterey said no. How stupid. A lot of business and revenue.

I don't go to Salinas.
Steve

Risingsun, OH

#6 Dec 25, 2009
A theater would be great! I refuse to go to Salinas and have to drive thirty minutes to Monterey.
TooFunny

Chualar, CA

#7 Dec 25, 2009
Put a 24 hour In and Out Burger in there, and the traffic would increase ten fold... Put a Nordstrom, Sacks and Neiman Marcus and that area would go stellar! It would make the area a class act!!!! Plus attract the correct type of people.
RLS

Monterey, CA

#8 Dec 25, 2009
Yeah, a bunch of big box stores and chain restaurants in the middle of a massive parking lot. What could possibly be classier than that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Benito County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News West Hills Treatment Plant comes online Sep 19 Pepper543 1
News Guest View: San Benito County roads about to be... (Aug '16) Aug '17 Pepper543 3
News Mega-earthquake on San Andreas fault would dama... (Nov '16) Nov '16 gravity signal 1
You might be a stalker if... (Feb '16) Feb '16 whatareyoulookingat 1
News 101 Fighting Cocks Siezed from Home; 400 Found ... (Jun '13) Apr '15 Un agenda 21 and ... 6
News Another Cockfighting Bust in Hollister Friday M... (Dec '12) Jan '15 Un agenda 21 and ... 25
News Large pot operation cleared in San Juan Bautist... (Aug '14) Aug '14 anonymous 1
More from around the web