Plane wreckage from missing flight bo...

Plane wreckage from missing flight bound for San Jose found; pilot...

There are 1 comment on the Contra Costa Times story from Mar 17, 2012, titled Plane wreckage from missing flight bound for San Jose found; pilot.... In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

A single-engine airplane that disappeared Wednesday en route to San Jose from Arizona was found Saturday in rough, snowy terrain in San Benito County, its pilot dead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

Ladonna Aycox

Ardmore, OK

#1 Mar 19, 2012
I would like to thank everyone involved in the search for my father, Don Ratliff, who was the pilot of the downed plane near Hollister, CA. He was an amazing person and will be missed greatly by his family and the aviation industry. Your efforts made it possible for a timely conclusion to our nightmare. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Benito County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You might be a stalker if... Feb '16 whatareyoulookingat 1
News 101 Fighting Cocks Siezed from Home; 400 Found ... (Jun '13) Apr '15 Un agenda 21 and ... 6
News Another Cockfighting Bust in Hollister Friday M... (Dec '12) Jan '15 Un agenda 21 and ... 25
News Large pot operation cleared in San Juan Bautist... (Aug '14) Aug '14 anonymous 1
News Hollister Man Arrested on Four Arson Charges (Feb '13) Jun '14 Victor Gomez 2
News San Benito County workers plan actions (Oct '13) Oct '13 Val I Entes 1
News Hollister teen arrested for attempted murder (Oct '13) Oct '13 Werner Klemperer 1
More from around the web