More Monterey County residents living in poverty

The percentage of Monterey County residents living in poverty rose sharply in 2009, according to Census Bureau data released this week. Full Story
AMA DEUS

Solvang, CA

#1 Dec 10, 2010
your industry and its technology has been stolen from AMERICA and shipped to the biggest communist country on this planet china china china everything you buy anywhere in this country has been made in china,there is no way this country can survive this corruption,there is no industrial jobs left in this country.
china has total access to this country they can and are dumping everything in this country included the taxpayers and gas tax that builds the bridges they are all made in china,you do not see any of this reported in the media . china has total control of the media,there agents are all over the media and government here,
i"m willing to bet that china has already armed armies all over this country and atomic bombs will be planted all over this country and at a given date and time they will start an a nuclear and other types of attacks that will totally destroy this country,remember they have already taken over your industry and totally bankrupted this country,this is unprecedented in history of civilization no country in history have ever allowed themselves to be taken over with out a fight,china and its agents are the first
YGBSM

Salinas, CA

#2 Dec 10, 2010
I would also say the number of people who are in near-poverty is also very high. I don't know too many people who aren't stuggling, one way or another.
prunedale dude

Salinas, CA

#3 Dec 10, 2010
Thanks USA for creating an economic climate that for years has punished those in or near the poverty line with false declarations that you can iprove yourslef, things will get better, etc. Things cannot get better as the American Empire falls into decline and the pverty of all of us gets worse. There can be no future job increases and we have to realize that the government has to step up to guarantee universal health care and a Social Security program that is a defined pension plan. Get out of Afganistan and Iraq now and save abundle now of money now. Remember, ten years of war in Afganistan brought down the Soviet Empire in 1990! We will face the same fate!
Obamunist

Salinas, CA

#4 Dec 10, 2010
Wow... is everyone who comments on here economically illiterate of just self-hating enviro-commies? probably both, Atlas is shrugging and the looters have run out of other peoples money. Sit back and watch as the California Pension System fails, as the State workers start getting laid off, one good thing that came from the Republicans winning the House is no more bailouts, the failed State of California is mentioned by name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Benito County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Cockfighting Bust in Hollister Friday M... (Dec '12) Jan 2 Un agenda 21 and ... 26
Large pot operation cleared in San Juan Bautist... Aug '14 anonymous 1
Hollister Man Arrested on Four Arson Charges (Feb '13) Jun '14 Victor Gomez 2
San Benito County workers plan actions (Oct '13) Oct '13 Val I Entes 1
Hollister teen arrested for attempted murder (Oct '13) Oct '13 Werner Klemperer 1
15 Arrested During Probation, Parole Sweep (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sparky 1
101 Fighting Cocks Siezed from Home; 400 Found ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Jaime de la busto 1
More from around the web