'Resolution' expected Friday in murder trial

May 29, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hollister Free Lance

Hollister resident Emilio Roman, 19, left and Gonzalo Munguia, 20. Roman has been accused of premeditated murder, torture and gang enhancements in the 2006 death of 18-year-old Daniel Gallegos.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 76 of76
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
David Dead Gang Scum

Wuhan, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2008

Judged:

Convict Nancy Polizzi wrote:
<quoted text>You are a total idiot. David Owens was NOT in a gang. Nancy is in a gang, as is Joshua Joseph and Frankie Vega. Nancy had sex with David Owens in her Durango at Vasona Park and then he dumped her. She stalked him, calling repeatedly, but he would not see her again. Then when her felon son Joshua was released from Pelican Bay she had sex with him and told him how David "disrespected" her and they planned the murder together. You are either incredibly stupid or you know nothing about Nancy Polizzi. There is no doubt that she paid Joshua to kill David Owens. Nancy admitted on the witness stand that David was killed because she had sex with him and she told Joshua and he was jealous and mad that someone else, beyond him and his father, slept with his whore mother. Nancy admitted having repeated sex with Joshua and having full knowledge of the murder plot. She admitted, under sworn testimony, that she had repeated sex with her son Joshua, helped him search the house for a gun to KILL DAVID OWENS, bought Joshua a car and a motorcycle, cased David's house with him, provided a map, drove to Fresno to pick up the accomplice, paid for the gun and sat in the car while it was being purchased, paid Joshua $1,000 when he returned home with the news that he had killed Nancy's ex lover for her, and cleaned the car afterwards to get rid of any possible evidence. She is GUILTY of first degree murder. Smoke and mirrors regarding gangs will not change the facts. There was not 1 word in her testimony regarding gangs, she openly admitted that David was killed for having sex with her and dumping her. Nancy Polizzi provided the motive, means and opportunity. She helped before, during,and after the murder. Nancy needs to be put to death for her crime of murder.
David was gang banging scum and you know it. They donít send people to CYA that are not serious criminals. David was killed by his gang banging crime scum partners. The two fellow gang banging scum are in jail for the gang related hit. And gang banging crime scum David Owens is dead. Good riddance gang banging scum. I wish they would all shoot each other. And to those who claim some gang banging scum family is going after people, good more dead and jailed gang banging scum. Live by the gang die by the gang. Gang scum David did.
All about a Skank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2008

Judged:

David Dead Gang Scum wrote:
<quoted text>David was gang banging scum and you know it. They donít send people to CYA that are not serious criminals. David was killed by his gang banging crime scum partners. The two fellow gang banging scum are in jail for the gang related hit. And gang banging crime scum David Owens is dead. Good riddance gang banging scum. I wish they would all shoot each other. And to those who claim some gang banging scum family is going after people, good more dead and jailed gang banging scum. Live by the gang die by the gang. Gang scum David did.
I sugest everyone call Dan Carr on Monday and push to put Nancy where she belongs. With other Skanks.
Maybe we should post Nancy's testimoney so everyone can read it. Your information does not match the facts. The DA wanted to use a Gang enhancement in both cases. The facts were not there. It was a love triangle as stated in the news papers and court records. Nancy's testimony backs the fact that David was killed for having sex with her and stopping the affair. To say anything else either you are un-informed or a liar. Oh did I mention she was having sex with her step son? And other young guys? This is from the court records not a guess.
Jimbo

Turlock, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2008

Judged:

David Dead Gang Scum wrote:
<quoted text>David was gang banging scum and you know it. They donít send people to CYA that are not serious criminals. David was killed by his gang banging crime scum partners. The two fellow gang banging scum are in jail for the gang related hit. And gang banging crime scum David Owens is dead. Good riddance gang banging scum. I wish they would all shoot each other. And to those who claim some gang banging scum family is going after people, good more dead and jailed gang banging scum. Live by the gang die by the gang. Gang scum David did.
I think its hi time we recognitize the problem that floride has rought into the community. These gangs that inflaterate our schools, parks, and in front of 7-11s our a product of the evel plot to instabilize are water with floridashion. Studys by Doctor Jones have shone that floride affects kids to join the gangs, and thatís what happened hear.

All these boys were in the gangs and ended up going crazy with floride and messing with the drugs, and chasing underage girls, and then shooting each other overdosing on floridashion.

We must take back for the kids, lets do it for the kids. Imagine the kids. Say no to floridashion, or end up as dead gangters and in jail like these kids.

Jimbo: working for the commuinity!
Convict Nancy Polizzi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2008

Nancy Polizzi is guilty of murder for hire in the death od david owens; all the facts point to it.

OJ Simpson is still running free and we all know he is guilty, so the justice system doesn't always work. Nancy is real lucky that David Owens was NOT in a gang and that his family lives by the law or she'd be dead right now - 10 feet under.

Now I hear that the family of Frankie Vega may be after her for coercing their son into her murderous plot. I'd sure hate to be her. But, I don't feel one bit sorry for her, she created all this by paying for the death of a 24 year old innocent man. Whatever harm that happens to come to her, she deserves. I still say, CONVICT NANCY POLIZZI!
Jimbo

Turlock, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2008

Nancy Polizzi is guilty of murder for hire in the death od david owens; all the facts point to it.
OJ Simpson is still running free and we all know he is guilty, so the justice system doesn't always work. Nancy is real lucky that David Owens was NOT in a gang and that his family lives by the law or she'd be dead right now - 10 feet under.
Now I hear that the family of Frankie Vega may be after her for coercing their son into her murderous plot. I'd sure hate to be her. But, I don't feel one bit sorry for her, she created all this by paying for the death of a 24 year old innocent man. Whatever harm that happens to come to her, she deserves. I still say, CONVICT NANCY POLIZZI!
I think its hi time we recognitize the problem that floride has rought into the community. These gangs that inflaterate our schools, parks, and in front of 7-11s our a product of the evel plot to instabilize are water with floridashion. Studys by Doctor Jones have shone that floride affects kids to join the gangs, and thatís what happened hear.

All these boys were in the gangs and ended up going crazy with floride and messing with the drugs, and chasing underage girls, and then shooting each other overdosing on floridashion.

We must take back for the kids, lets do it for the kids. Imagine the kids. Say no to floridashion, or end up as dead gangters and in jail like these kids.

Convict Nancy Polizzi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2008

Nancy Polizzi should be behind bars. If it wasn't for her, David Owens would be alive today. He would be alive to enjoy life and spend time with his daughter. He had a lot of plans, but now he is dead. Dead because of Nancy Polizzi. Dead because she was humiliated that David had sex with her and than dumped her. Dead because she paid her new lover - and stepson - to kill him for her. Dead because she provided the motive, means and a reward at the end. Dead because Nancy is an evil selfish woman. David's parents have lost a son, his brothers have lost a best friend and brother, his girlfriend lost her husband to be, his daughter has to go through life without a daddy. Nancy still has her boys and her husband. She has just gone on with life. She needs to be punished. I know for sure that she is guilty of murder for hire in the death of David Owens. Convict Nancy Polizzi NOW!
Jimbo

Turlock, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2008

Nancy Polizzi should be behind bars. If it wasn't for her, David Owens would be alive today. He would be alive to enjoy life and spend time with his daughter. He had a lot of plans, but now he is dead. Dead because of Nancy Polizzi. Dead because she was humiliated that David had sex with her and than dumped her. Dead because she paid her new lover - and stepson - to kill him for her. Dead because she provided the motive, means and a reward at the end. Dead because Nancy is an evil selfish woman. David's parents have lost a son, his brothers have lost a best friend and brother, his girlfriend lost her husband to be, his daughter has to go through life without a daddy. Nancy still has her boys and her husband. She has just gone on with life. She needs to be punished. I know for sure that she is guilty of murder for hire in the death of David Owens. Convict Nancy Polizzi NOW!

star

Meridian, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

Frank Castle wrote:
Kudos to the Free Lance news for exposing that Dump Truck Hooper broke the law when she got the public kicked out of the courtroom. She should be investigated by the attorney general's office for corruption. Fight Corruption in Hollister!
In what article does it say she broke the law by kicking everyone out? I've heard shes done some pretty crappy stuff but thats a new one. Could i have a date please? i want to look it up. thanks.
Mountain Bill

Capay, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2008

Judged:

Star, you can read it in the part-time "local" paper, the Freelance. It is on the internet. The article ranin either June or early July.
Jimbo is Coming

Tonto Basin, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2008

Don't worry readers, Jimbo will soon be back from the convention and he will make things right. Jimbo is Coming!
Psycho Mark

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2008

We all know Nancy Polizzi is guilty of Murder and will be behind bars soon. She is moving to Salinas soon because her neighbors are tired of her act and the whole country knows her address on Mary Way.
I will find out her Salinas address and let the townsfolk know. PS Keep your children safe. PS Keep your cats locked indoors. Salinas gets stuck with the monster.
Jimbo is Coming

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2008

The convention has ended and Jimbo has selected his vice-chancellor. He will soon be here and will set things right. Jimbo is Coming!
Psycho Mark

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2008

What wrote:
Nancy Polizzi hasn't been charged YET, but she will be. Life as she knows it will be over; they waited until she testified in the Frankie Vega trial, and then the DA got hung up prosecuting another case. She remains a suspect, the DA just needs to get his act together, get the proper approvals and she will be arrested. Her testimony incriminated her. She is up against a brick wall, with no way out. She will spend the rest of her days locked in a little cell looking at 4 walls and thinking about what she did. Her husband will divorce her, the kids will desert her, she will be all alone. Nancy will be convicted of first degree murder, beyond a reasonable doubt.
My lawyer will make sure Nancy Polizzi is put in prison for life. It will happen soon. She is a low cockroach and admits it. You seem to know a lot about this case. Keep me updated because my lawyer is interested in anything we can find. There is no statute of limitations on MURDER and everyone knows Nancy did it. The DA will pick her up soon and I will throw a party. I will be at a biker rally in Hollister this weekend handing out Convict Nancy Polizzi posters.
Truth be known

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2008

Facts are facts. Nancy Polizzi had sex outside of marriage with a lot of young guys including David Owens. He only had sex with her once and according to people interviewed he broke it off with her because she was a much older married woman and he didn't think it was right. He regretted that it ever happened in the first place, but he was young and the sex was freely offered. But, when he broke it off, she stalked him and he did not return her advances. According to court documents she drove by his house and work, and called him upwards of 12 times a day. But, he seldom answered and when he did, he made it clear that he was not interested. Nancy admitted that he even changed his number and she got it somehow. Then her stepson Joshua got out of Pelican Bay and she had sex with him the first night and continued a sexual affair with him while still living under the same roof with her husband. Then she used Joshua, who was a psychotic criminal anyway, to kill for her. She kept up the sex, gave him money, drugs, new clothes, a motorcycle , a car, picked up his buddy felon in Fresno to help, went with them and paid for the murder weapon, gave them latex gloves, a map to David's home and promise of more money when the deed was done. Nancy is so guilty, it is unbelievable that the DA is too chicken shit to pursue this right now. He admits he knows she is guilty and that she has blood on her hands. So, if any harm happens to her, it is well deserved. I agree that Psycho Mark should pay her a "visit". KARMA's a funny thing, it has a way of sneaking up on you.
Jimbo is Coming

El Dorado, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2008

Jimbo has returned from the convention and he and his new Vice Chancellor will soon be here to put things right!
Vote Jimbo and Doc Jones

Turlock, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2008

Well it is almost hear. My running mate, the future Vice Chancellor Doc Jones and I have just finished a 72 city tour following our convention on a greyhound bus, we called it the anti-floridashion express even though it made so many stops.

The voters need to understand the problems of floride, and the evel communeust plot that has gone on for far to long.

Look at our economy, why, its floride that has gotten us in such a mess. Housing prices have tumbled, unemployment is up, wages are down, gangs of roving youth run crazy on our streets, all because of floridashion.

It is not only a problem hear, but all over the world. The middle east has a huge floride problem, and it is the reason we are fighting a war in Irack.

Doc Jones and I have a plan ready once we are elected to rid the world of floridashion. We have the anti floride plan. If only the people would listen. We wouldnít have all these gangsters shooting each other, and our troops would be home from Irack.

This answer is simple Ė the choice is cleer!

Vote Jimbo / Doc Jones on November 22

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 76 of76
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent San Benito County Discussions

Search the San Benito County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hollister Man Arrested on Four Arson Charges (Feb '13) Jun 22 Victor Gomez 2
San Benito County workers plan actions (Oct '13) Oct '13 Val I Entes 1
Hollister teen arrested for attempted murder (Oct '13) Oct '13 Werner Klemperer 1
Another Cockfighting Bust in Hollister Friday M... (Dec '12) Aug '13 liberty-rights 6
15 Arrested During Probation, Parole Sweep (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sparky 1
101 Fighting Cocks Siezed from Home; 400 Found ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Jaime de la busto 1
ASPCA/HSUS Racketeering SCAM (Feb '13) Feb '13 TAXPAYERS 2
•••
•••