'Resolution' expected Friday in murde...

'Resolution' expected Friday in murder trial

There are 76 comments on the Hollister Free Lance story from May 29, 2008, titled 'Resolution' expected Friday in murder trial. In it, Hollister Free Lance reports that:

Hollister resident Emilio Roman, 19, left and Gonzalo Munguia, 20. Roman has been accused of premeditated murder, torture and gang enhancements in the 2006 death of 18-year-old Daniel Gallegos.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollister Free Lance.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Frank Castle

United States

#1 May 29, 2008
We all know what the "resolution" is going to be. That worthless cow of a DA is going to cut yet another deal with some scummy criminal defense lawyer and let this guy go. She talked tough at election time but the people have learned that she is a "dump truck" when it comes to actually doing her job and getting criminals convicted. At least Nancy P. won't be able to get away with her crimes becausse a real DA's office (Santa Clara) will be prosecuting her.
Jimbo

Turlock, CA

#2 May 29, 2008
I happened to no that cow buddy boy, and you sir are no freind of a cow. At least she is with us on the fight on floride terror. I will contenui that fight there. My thanks to the doctor.

Vote Jimbo June 3rd.
Cuban Pete

United States

#3 May 30, 2008
Yeah, we all know what is up with this. the dump truck is going to screw the public safety again. Thanks for nothing Miss Candy. By the way, how's Mikey doing?
Watch Out

United States

#4 May 30, 2008
Frank Castle wrote:
We all know what the "resolution" is going to be. That worthless cow of a DA is going to cut yet another deal with some scummy criminal defense lawyer and let this guy go. She talked tough at election time but the people have learned that she is a "dump truck" when it comes to actually doing her job and getting criminals convicted. At least Nancy P. won't be able to get away with her crimes becausse a real DA's office (Santa Clara) will be prosecuting her.
They are in the rival gang of Nancy Polizzi, Frankie Vega and Joshua Joseph, all who are Norteno's. So, who knows...Nancy P. May put a hit out on them if they cut a deal and are released. She is all for sex, love and drugs, even murder with the Norteno's, but the Sureno's -they better watch their backs. Nancy lives at 360 Mary Drive in Hollister -- Hollister is a dangerous place --- gangs, drugs, money, murder....
Nancy is Evil

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#5 May 31, 2008
Jimbo wrote:
I happened to no that cow buddy boy, and you sir are no freind of a cow. At least she is with us on the fight on floride terror. I will contenui that fight there. My thanks to the doctor.
Vote Jimbo June 3rd.
Nancy will be on the loose tonight at "Bingo Spells Murder". Without doubt will be Nancy chasing young gangsters for sex. Nancy will be handing people money to start pot operations, or even Meth Labs. Nancy will be there purchasing hot guns. Nancy will there there offering hookers. Nancy will be running a numbers side game, as well a sports betting during the bingo game. Nancy will be there to offer to kill your babies, and your pets. Nancy will steal your car while you play bingo. Nancy will be there to start a revolution. Nancy will start the building on fire-Arson. Nancy will kidnap your grandfather tonight while you use the restroom. Nancy will also bring her hired guns to create havoc. Nancy will engage in extortion while there. Nancy will bribe local posticians and cops during the game. Nancy will embezzle all the Bingo profits. Nancy will rob all winners with a hand gun. Nancy will engage in "ethic cleansing" during the Bingo game. Nancy will use weapons of mass destruction. Nancy will assassinate world leaders at the Bingo Game. Nancy is the most evil person who has ever lived.
The real truth

United States

#6 May 31, 2008
Nancy is Evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Nancy will be on the loose tonight at "Bingo Spells Murder". Without doubt will be Nancy chasing young gangsters for sex. Nancy will be handing people money to start pot operations, or even Meth Labs. Nancy will be there purchasing hot guns. Nancy will there there offering hookers. Nancy will be running a numbers side game, as well a sports betting during the bingo game. Nancy will be there to offer to kill your babies, and your pets. Nancy will steal your car while you play bingo. Nancy will be there to start a revolution. Nancy will start the building on fire-Arson. Nancy will kidnap your grandfather tonight while you use the restroom. Nancy will also bring her hired guns to create havoc. Nancy will engage in extortion while there. Nancy will bribe local posticians and cops during the game. Nancy will embezzle all the Bingo profits. Nancy will rob all winners with a hand gun. Nancy will engage in "ethic cleansing" during the Bingo game. Nancy will use weapons of mass destruction. Nancy will assassinate world leaders at the Bingo Game. Nancy is the most evil person who has ever lived.
Amusing, but the real truth is that Nancy is evil and a killer. Nancy Polizzi is guilty of murder and will be indicted soon!
Mountain Bill

United States

#7 May 31, 2008
Nancy this, Nancy that. You people need to get a life. This is just another example of the crap that goes on in Hollister. I am glad I live in the mountains.
Just the facts maam

Turlock, CA

#8 Jun 1, 2008
Mountain Bill wrote:
Nancy this, Nancy that. You people need to get a life. This is just another example of the crap that goes on in Hollister. I am glad I live in the mountains.
PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW! DAMN IT. I am angrier than a cheese log dunked in warm Wisconsin beer right now! Hollister is a great place. I CAME BACK!

By the way, how much do you make? You know, How much do you earn?

Enquiring Hollister mindless people want to know?

It is never too late to celebrate cheese in your life as little "Ink Spot" loves all of you....
Mountain Bill

United States

#9 Jun 1, 2008
A pox on all you people. You are all clearly too much involved in this. Here is a basic lesson in criminal law: If the cops thought she had committed a murder, they would arrest her. Obviously, they don't. So you all can rant about her being evil, etc., but you need to get over it. Here's another fact. Gang bangers kill each other every day so no one should be surprised when it happens. That is what is meant in the bible when it says if you live by the sword you die by the sword.
Cuban Pete

United States

#10 Jun 2, 2008
Well, I just read in the on line edition of the Free Lance newspaper that "Dump Truck" Hooper just let another gangster-killer go free. When are the people of this town going to wake up and demand leadership from the DA. All she does is sit around her pig stye of an office (for those of you who don't know what I am talking about just ask someone who has actually seen her office and you will understand) playing computer games. And has anyone else noticed the explosion in violent crimes since she took over? I see there was yet another brazen murder this weekend downtown. That should help get shoppers to spend their money! Here's another question that no one is asking-why did it take almost 2 years for Hooper to dismiss the adult charges on this gangster? What the hell has she been doing all this time?
Frank Castle

United States

#11 Jun 2, 2008
Well, now that we KNOW that the Dump Truck is letting yet another killer go free, perhaps the good citizens of Hollister will see what a worthless DA they put in office. Then again, perhaps they won't.
Jimbo

Turlock, CA

#12 Jun 2, 2008
I think she has been infectuated with floridation there buddy boy. I have been saying it, and Doctor Jones has been saying it to, the commuinists are trieing to contaminate are bodily fluids with Floridation. I am here to put a stop to that.

Vote Jimbo June 3rd.
Frank Castle

United States

#13 Jun 2, 2008
Kudos to the Free Lance news for exposing that Dump Truck Hooper broke the law when she got the public kicked out of the courtroom. She should be investigated by the attorney general's office for corruption. Fight Corruption in Hollister!
Jimbo

Turlock, CA

#14 Jun 2, 2008
Frank Castle wrote:
Kudos to the Free Lance news for exposing that Dump Truck Hooper broke the law when she got the public kicked out of the courtroom. She should be investigated by the attorney general's office for corruption. Fight Corruption in Hollister!
Those guys like all my freinds. I think they would vote for me. They judt need to come around on the evel floridation plot.

Vote Jimbo June 3rd
Cuban Pete

United States

#15 Jun 3, 2008
I agree. Fight corruption and vote Jimbo. As to the Dump Truck, she really needs the money so I guess its OK.
Jimbo

Turlock, CA

#16 Jun 3, 2008
Cuban Pete wrote:
I agree. Fight corruption and vote Jimbo. As to the Dump Truck, she really needs the money so I guess its OK.
Thank you Petey, Make sure to vote. If you want I can vote for you. Remember, its vote for Jimbo day tooday.
Just the facts maam

Morgan Hill, CA

#17 Jun 3, 2008
Just the facts maam wrote:
<quoted text>
PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW! DAMN IT. I am angrier than a cheese log dunked in warm Wisconsin beer right now! Hollister is a great place. I CAME BACK!
By the way, how much do you make? You know, How much do you earn?
Enquiring Hollister mindless people want to know?
It is never too late to celebrate cheese in your life as little "Ink Spot" loves all of you....
This message board is getting stupid.

Quit using my name.

Don't you have something better to do than pretending to be someone else.
Jimbo

Turlock, CA

#18 Jun 3, 2008
Cuban Pete wrote:
Tonite is a great nite. The Voters have spoken, the voters have voted, the voters have by a large margin voted for Jimbo.

I would like to thank all of those for there support. I want to thank my mom for giving me birth. I want to thank my dad for his part of that. I would like to thank my wife and children who believe as I do. That Floridation is hurting us all. That Floridation is leading some to commit murder and perhaps try to blame it on a nice lady who may support me.

I look forward to working with the state and the US Govt to attack this comuinest threat of our bodily fluids through floridation.

When the going gets touph the touph get going. I am touph enough to get going. The Bucks stop here with me

Four score and seven years ago my family came here from the lower Himalayas. It was a tough battle up hill all the way, every single day. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself, as I ask not what I can do for you, I ask what you can do for me for this day will live on as a day of enfamy. For I will ask for a lot, and I know you will all deliver. I will stand up for those victems of the evel empire that seeks to destroy us with Floride, for we are a place of a thousands lights where no child is left behind, a city on the hill that others look to for a following.

Thanks again for your support now and in the days and months and years ahead.

Thank you for voting Jimbo today
the Bird Dog

United States

#19 Jun 14, 2008
I agree with the comments of "mourning dove." So far, I have had the best experience drawing native California birds with a mix of wildflower and sunflower seeds. Interestingly, the jays have not been overly aggressive vis a vis the smaller song birds. When you get a chance, send me a copy of the mix that you use and I will and that to the list.
What

San Ramon, CA

#20 Jun 15, 2008
Nancy Polizzi hasn't been charged YET, but she will be. Life as she knows it will be over; they waited until she testified in the Frankie Vega trial, and then the DA got hung up prosecuting another case. She remains a suspect, the DA just needs to get his act together, get the proper approvals and she will be arrested. Her testimony incriminated her. She is up against a brick wall, with no way out. She will spend the rest of her days locked in a little cell looking at 4 walls and thinking about what she did. Her husband will divorce her, the kids will desert her, she will be all alone. Nancy will be convicted of first degree murder, beyond a reasonable doubt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Benito County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Guest View: San Benito County roads about to be... (Aug '16) Aug '17 Pepper543 3
News Mega-earthquake on San Andreas fault would dama... (Nov '16) Nov '16 gravity signal 1
You might be a stalker if... (Feb '16) Feb '16 whatareyoulookingat 1
News 101 Fighting Cocks Siezed from Home; 400 Found ... (Jun '13) Apr '15 Un agenda 21 and ... 6
News Another Cockfighting Bust in Hollister Friday M... (Dec '12) Jan '15 Un agenda 21 and ... 25
News Large pot operation cleared in San Juan Bautist... (Aug '14) Aug '14 anonymous 1
News Hollister Man Arrested on Four Arson Charges (Feb '13) Jun '14 Victor Gomez 2
More from around the web