Daughter Saw Shooting

Daughter Saw Shooting

There are 3 comments on the The Dispatch story from Jun 22, 2007, titled Daughter Saw Shooting. In it, The Dispatch reports that:

Sheriff Curtis Hill announced Thursday that a deputy acted appropriately in the shooting of an unarmed man June 10 but violated office policy because his 11-year-old daughter, who witnessed the confrontation, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Dispatch.

Jose

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2007
You guys just dont sh00t a man cuz he is on drugz come on please..R.I.P poor man
Hannah

Chico, CA

#2 Sep 19, 2007
What a thing for a little girl to have to see. Not only the trauma from it, that will be with her the rest of her life. But it was her daddy, who shot this guy. Why was his daughter in the car? And why shoot the poor guy?
Marty Huemn

Turlock, CA

#3 Sep 20, 2007
I'm not worried about the drugged up jerk who decided to have blow out in front of the cops. He did not have to use the drugs and then go driving. I'm not saying the guy was a bad guy. I don't know. I'm not judging him. He just made a bad choice that day. I am concerned about a deputy who has very poor judgment in bringing his pre-teen daughter on a ride with him. What does that say about his decision making? How can the sheriff condone that. How can CPS condone that? Why is this guy still employed? How has he NOT been charged for a crime yet? Do you think Hollister Police, Gilroy Police or the CHP would stand for any of this? I do not think so. I feel bad for the guy he shots family. How will they ever know what motivated the shooting?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Benito County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mega-earthquake on San Andreas fault would dama... Nov 23 gravity signal 1
News Guest View: San Benito County roads about to be... Aug '16 ICU812 2
You might be a stalker if... (Feb '16) Feb '16 whatareyoulookingat 1
News 101 Fighting Cocks Siezed from Home; 400 Found ... (Jun '13) Apr '15 Un agenda 21 and ... 6
News Another Cockfighting Bust in Hollister Friday M... (Dec '12) Jan '15 Un agenda 21 and ... 25
News Large pot operation cleared in San Juan Bautist... (Aug '14) Aug '14 anonymous 1
News Hollister Man Arrested on Four Arson Charges (Feb '13) Jun '14 Victor Gomez 2
More from around the web