Hollister is the Cool Word in Clothing

Hollister is the Cool Word in Clothing

There are 7 comments on the Free Lance story from Aug 25, 2007, titled Hollister is the Cool Word in Clothing. In it, Free Lance reports that:

While cruising around Disneyland earlier this month with the family, I couldn't stop doing double-takes every time I saw the word "Hollister" on a T-shirt. And it happened a lot. via Free Lance

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Lance.

caroline

Daphne, AL

#1 Sep 5, 2007
abercombie and hollister rock and who eva dont like that can kiss my butt!
anfhco

Covina, CA

#2 Sep 5, 2007
I second that!
aLiShA

Lewistown, PA

#3 Sep 7, 2007
duh they r like the only places i shop 4 clothes!
Lol

United States

#4 Sep 9, 2007
OMG! FOR REAL! I went this summer too and I was one of them.... XDDDD but seriously everyone had those shirts! XD
Corey

AOL

#5 Sep 10, 2007
Ruehl is the way to go as well :D
neveragain

United States

#6 Sep 13, 2007
their employees are racists. i was told in the store this morning that bringing a bag in the store was not allowed. how dumb is that? if you are shopping at a mall, you can't carry bags in with you at a hollister store???? how many times have we all gone into stores carrying packages? what planet are these people from? they targeted me because i am not white. there were others there who had bags and they were fine with them. i am boycotting hollister and abercrombie stores!
u gay

Kemp, TX

#7 Sep 15, 2007
whats so cool about a fu**** coloured shirt that has a FU**** chicken (lol) and you pay $40.99 for it and it rips in the washer/dryer and peaple might think theyer hott waring them but they lick a** crack any one that wares them are bi***

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Benito County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 101 Fighting Cocks Siezed from Home; 400 Found ... (Jun '13) Apr '15 Un agenda 21 and ... 6
News Another Cockfighting Bust in Hollister Friday M... (Dec '12) Jan '15 Un agenda 21 and ... 25
News Large pot operation cleared in San Juan Bautist... (Aug '14) Aug '14 anonymous 1
News Hollister Man Arrested on Four Arson Charges (Feb '13) Jun '14 Victor Gomez 2
News San Benito County workers plan actions (Oct '13) Oct '13 Val I Entes 1
News Hollister teen arrested for attempted murder (Oct '13) Oct '13 Werner Klemperer 1
News 15 Arrested During Probation, Parole Sweep (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sparky 1
More from around the web