Assemblywoman Caballero to address su...

Assemblywoman Caballero to address supervisors

There are 3 comments on the Hollister Free Lance story from Apr 29, 2008, titled Assemblywoman Caballero to address supervisors. In it, Hollister Free Lance reports that:

The San Benito County Board of Supervisors will be holding a special roundtable meeting with Assemblywoman Anna Caballero, D-Salinas. The special meeting is 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. at the County Administration ... via Hollister Free Lance

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollister Free Lance.

sparticus

Salinas, CA

#1 May 2, 2008
She has nothing resonable to say. Another illegal loving liberal who just wants to tax and spend.
When was the last time she actualy got something done FOR AMERICAN CITIZENS.
Im Sparticus

United States

#2 Jun 14, 2008
Im Sparticus. Stop using my name you imposter. Free Doc Jones now!
Wolf

United States

#3 Jun 14, 2008
She is just another latino politician humping for mexico at the expence of the USA. She is lucky to be here. In mexico she would be doing wash or folding tacos on the street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Benito County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News County workers rally amidst negotiations Sep '17 Pepper543 1
News West Hills Treatment Plant comes online Sep '17 Pepper543 1
News Guest View: San Benito County roads about to be... (Aug '16) Aug '17 Pepper543 3
News Mega-earthquake on San Andreas fault would dama... (Nov '16) Nov '16 gravity signal 1
You might be a stalker if... (Feb '16) Feb '16 whatareyoulookingat 1
News 101 Fighting Cocks Siezed from Home; 400 Found ... (Jun '13) Apr '15 Un agenda 21 and ... 6
News Another Cockfighting Bust in Hollister Friday M... (Dec '12) Jan '15 Un agenda 21 and ... 25
More from around the web