Man stabbed to death

Man stabbed to death

There are 4 comments on the Free Lance story from Dec 6, 2007, titled Man stabbed to death. In it, Free Lance reports that:

“Now, obviously, it's gone to hell.”

HOLLISTER A 28-year-old Hollister man was stabbed to death Monday night outside his garage on a quiet C Street cul-de-sac, and police had a suspect in custody within hours. via Free Lance

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Lance.

eastside san jo xiv norte

United States

#1 Dec 6, 2007
this is a war of violence this happens every day.
Marco Del Santos

Pebble Beach, CA

#2 Dec 7, 2007
Your giving us a bad name eastside san jo. You need to get a job and give back to this country. You could not be you in Mexico. There are no norte or sur in Mexico. There are just Mexicans, as it should be. Your in America, act like you want to be here. If you do not, go somewhere else, we do not need your example here for our kids.
eastside san jo xiv norte

United States

#3 Dec 7, 2007
marcos its not the first time it will happen or the last do you really think you will make the differance in the war of violance
Marcos Del Santos

Pebble Beach, CA

#4 Dec 8, 2007
If I can get one person to think before they act / react then it would help. It takes a real man to look within and change himself. Does any of these young latinos know why they claim red or blue? Do any of them know about true struggles of our people?

Wake up, join the army and serve. Show some pride for yourself, your family and your people.

You and your kind are bringing us all down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Benito County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You might be a stalker if... Feb '16 whatareyoulookingat 1
News 101 Fighting Cocks Siezed from Home; 400 Found ... (Jun '13) Apr '15 Un agenda 21 and ... 6
News Another Cockfighting Bust in Hollister Friday M... (Dec '12) Jan '15 Un agenda 21 and ... 25
News Large pot operation cleared in San Juan Bautist... (Aug '14) Aug '14 anonymous 1
News Hollister Man Arrested on Four Arson Charges (Feb '13) Jun '14 Victor Gomez 2
News San Benito County workers plan actions (Oct '13) Oct '13 Val I Entes 1
News Hollister teen arrested for attempted murder (Oct '13) Oct '13 Werner Klemperer 1
More from around the web