POLICE CHASE: Alleged drunk driver le...

POLICE CHASE: Alleged drunk driver leads police on chase through SL...

There are 5 comments on the Fox13Now story from Jul 10, 2010, titled POLICE CHASE: Alleged drunk driver leads police on chase through SL.... In it, Fox13Now reports that:

An alleged drunk driver leads cops on a chase through Salt Lake County Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

noblondes

Layton, UT

#1 Jul 11, 2010
Great Job Troopers!

No guns, no one is dead!

Perfect!
Emile Zola

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jul 12, 2010
And don't forget to deport him. He must be an "illegal." Remember that for tea partiers and republicans all crimes here are committed-drums, please- the Mexicans. bring the chanmpagne!
Tiny little voices

American Fork, UT

#3 Jul 12, 2010
I do know this guy personally for many years. I promise you he is legal..:) I am very sad. I am so glad that no one was hurt. Not to make any excuses I know what he did was beyond wrong .but Its sad when people come to the point of there life that they just dont want to live, when they cant picture waking up one more day, this economy, these time have been very hard on all of us. what will happen to you when everything you live for is gone?
Emile Zola

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jul 12, 2010
Tiny little voices wrote:
I do know this guy personally for many years. I promise you he is legal..:) I am very sad. I am so glad that no one was hurt. Not to make any excuses I know what he did was beyond wrong .but Its sad when people come to the point of there life that they just dont want to live, when they cant picture waking up one more day, this economy, these time have been very hard on all of us. what will happen to you when everything you live for is gone?
You missed the point completely. I was being sarcastic. The Arizona governor blames every crime on illegals, ergo, I was just paraphrasing her.
Tiny little voices

American Fork, UT

#5 Jul 12, 2010
Emile Zola wrote:
<quoted text>You missed the point completely. I was being sarcastic. The Arizona governor blames every crime on illegals, ergo, I was just paraphrasing her.
No I was just joking along with you. No worries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Name of man who shot neighbor Murray shooting s... Jul '17 Cchristoff 2
News Murray man charged with murder Jun '17 batbara naquin 1
News Police: Murray man shoots, assaults man while d... Jun '17 c u ontheotherside 1
Ugly Valley Music Thread (Aug '16) Feb '17 Musikologist 3
News USC linebacker Osa Masina charged with first-de... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Ruined life 1
News Waldorf Schools in Utah?? Where are they? (Oct '11) Mar '16 Ivy Prep Academy 4
Moving to Salt Lake area and need advice (Nov '15) Nov '15 Christi09er 1
More from around the web