POLICE CHASE: Alleged drunk driver leads police on chase through SL...

Full story: Fox13Now

An alleged drunk driver leads cops on a chase through Salt Lake County Saturday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
noblondes

Layton, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

Great Job Troopers!

No guns, no one is dead!

Perfect!
Emile Zola

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

And don't forget to deport him. He must be an "illegal." Remember that for tea partiers and republicans all crimes here are committed-drums, please- the Mexicans. bring the chanmpagne!
Tiny little voices

American Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

I do know this guy personally for many years. I promise you he is legal..:) I am very sad. I am so glad that no one was hurt. Not to make any excuses I know what he did was beyond wrong .but Its sad when people come to the point of there life that they just dont want to live, when they cant picture waking up one more day, this economy, these time have been very hard on all of us. what will happen to you when everything you live for is gone?
Emile Zola

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Tiny little voices wrote:
I do know this guy personally for many years. I promise you he is legal..:) I am very sad. I am so glad that no one was hurt. Not to make any excuses I know what he did was beyond wrong .but Its sad when people come to the point of there life that they just dont want to live, when they cant picture waking up one more day, this economy, these time have been very hard on all of us. what will happen to you when everything you live for is gone?
You missed the point completely. I was being sarcastic. The Arizona governor blames every crime on illegals, ergo, I was just paraphrasing her.
Tiny little voices

American Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Emile Zola wrote:
<quoted text>You missed the point completely. I was being sarcastic. The Arizona governor blames every crime on illegals, ergo, I was just paraphrasing her.
No I was just joking along with you. No worries.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Salt Lake County Discussions

Search the Salt Lake County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mormon church to weigh in on gay marriage ban Feb '14 not ashamed 2
Federal judge rules Utah same-sex marriage ban ... Dec '13 Cordwainer Trout 5
Riverton sledding hill controversy (Nov '10) Nov '13 The showbow 2
Voters reject $495M Jordan School District bond Nov '13 jat 1
Red 'honey' in Utah may come from candy-fed bees (Sep '13) Sep '13 tallyho 7
Waldorf Schools in Utah?? Where are they? (Oct '11) Jul '13 The Waldorf Review 3
'It's time for a tax increase,' Salt Lake Count... (Nov '12) Nov '12 NonConsumer 1
•••
•••
•••
•••