Salt Lake man accused of lewdness

Salt Lake man accused of lewdness

There are 4 comments on the KSL TV story from Mar 2, 2010, titled Salt Lake man accused of lewdness. In it, KSL TV reports that:

A Salt Lake man already convicted on several charges of lewdness has been arrested again.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSL TV.

JUDGES NEED SENSE

Boise, ID

#1 Mar 2, 2010
as usual the police do their job and keep arresting the creep. as usual the judges keep letting him out. i think jane velez mitchell is right and we all need to band together and go after the STUPID judges and change the legal system as it now is. i am not afraid of druggies and yet all those pleasant reefer smokers are in jail for longer terms than rapists and murderers!
Orwellian

Taylorsville, UT

#2 Mar 4, 2010
Your stupid have some compassion
Life begins at 150

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#3 Mar 6, 2010
JUDGES NEED SENSE wrote:
as usual the police do their job and keep arresting the creep. as usual the judges keep letting him out. i think jane velez mitchell is right and we all need to band together and go after the STUPID judges and change the legal system as it now is. i am not afraid of druggies and yet all those pleasant reefer smokers are in jail for longer terms than rapists and murderers!
It's that revolving door thing...they hook them up with a plea bargain so it doesn't clog up the court calender, let them out on good behavior so they can re-offend sooner so they can locked up again, get another plea bargain so it doesn't clog up the court calendar again, lock them up again, let them out again, let them re-offend again..it's just one big circle jerk...they run the circle and we are the jerks for letting it happen
cicero

Boise, ID

#4 Mar 7, 2010
Judge Joe Brown would stop this crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Waldorf Schools in Utah?? Where are they? (Oct '11) Mar '16 Ivy Prep Academy 4
Moving to Salt Lake area and need advice (Nov '15) Nov '15 Christi09er 1
News Troopers drive 87-year-old across Utah to see son (Dec '14) Dec '14 DILF 8
News Race for Salt Lake County district attorney cou... (Oct '14) Oct '14 BuckWoody 2
News Mormon church to weigh in on gay marriage ban (Feb '14) Feb '14 not ashamed 2
News Federal judge rules Utah same-sex marriage ban ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Cordwainer Trout 5
News Riverton sledding hill controversy (Nov '10) Nov '13 The showbow 2
More from around the web