Smog leaves Utah coughing, sneezing a...

Smog leaves Utah coughing, sneezing and wheezing

There are 4 comments on the Kansas City Star story from Jan 15, 2010, titled Smog leaves Utah coughing, sneezing and wheezing. In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

A thick layer of smog stubbornly lingering over parts of Utah has fouled the state's air so badly this week that health officials warned people not to exercise outside and some schools kept children inside for recess and sports.The haze that has obscured Utah's picture-perfect mountain views for the last several days is blamed on a weather ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

Kig

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Jan 18, 2010
At least the media finally printed the right word for the so called "inversion": SMOG!

Utah is such a shit hole. I wonder how BY could have possibly said that this was the place. He must have been laying on the pipe pretty heavy.
hey now

West Jordan, UT

#2 Jan 22, 2010
Kig wrote:
At least the media finally printed the right word for the so called "inversion": SMOG!
Utah is such a **** hole. I wonder how BY could have possibly said that this was the place. He must have been laying on the pipe pretty heavy.
then move out of utah. your excrement is making the smog even worse by the minute.
Plo

United States

#3 Jan 22, 2010
hey now wrote:
<quoted text>
then move out of utah. your excrement is making the smog even worse by the minute.
I'd love too. Unfortunately Uncle Sam has me stationed here in Utah and I don't think the request for a transfer will come soon enough. In the meantime, you'll sleep in comfort knowing that I am defending your freedoms.

Enjoy. This shit hole that is.
hey now

West Jordan, UT

#4 Jan 22, 2010
Plo wrote:
<quoted text>I'd love too. Unfortunately Uncle Sam has me stationed here in Utah and I don't think the request for a transfer will come soon enough. In the meantime, you'll sleep in comfort knowing that I am defending your freedoms.
Enjoy. This shit hole that is.
Nah, i'm not too comfortable with that.

Perhaps you could be shipped off to Afghanistan soon. You could replace my loved ones that are there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mitt Romney Fails to Bypass Utah Primary for U.... Apr 25 mr gleeble 17
Xanadu Music Thread Mar '18 Musikologist 1
Ugly Valley Music Thread (Aug '16) Oct '17 Musikologist 4
News Mormon church to weigh in on gay marriage ban (Feb '14) Oct '17 pearl street 3
News Name of man who shot neighbor Murray shooting s... (Jun '17) Jul '17 Cchristoff 2
News Murray man charged with murder (Jun '17) Jun '17 batbara naquin 1
News Police: Murray man shoots, assaults man while d... (Jun '17) Jun '17 c u ontheotherside 1