Woman killed in Taylorsville rollover

Woman killed in Taylorsville rollover

There are 3 comments on the Deseret News story from Sep 28, 2010, titled Woman killed in Taylorsville rollover. In it, Deseret News reports that:

A Salt Lake County woman was killed in a rollover after a truck collided with a small car in Taylorsville about 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret News.

Dee

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Sep 29, 2010
I just want to say, I saw the whole accident and every media story seems to have it wrong. The SUV was turning into a parking lot. They were slowing down to make a turn when the car, rear-ended them. I believe because they were in an SUV and were already in the process of making a turn, that when the car hit them from behind, it made the SUV roll. My condolences go out to the family. I am sorry for your loss.
DSS

West Jordan, UT

#2 Sep 29, 2010
Dee wrote:
I just want to say, I saw the whole accident and every media story seems to have it wrong. The SUV was turning into a parking lot. They were slowing down to make a turn when the car, rear-ended them. I believe because they were in an SUV and were already in the process of making a turn, that when the car hit them from behind, it made the SUV roll. My condolences go out to the family. I am sorry for your loss.
Dee: I hope you have reported this to the appropriate police agency handling the accident as a witness? My condolences go out to the family as well.
Pam

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Oct 1, 2010
Dee: Please report this if you haven't done so. I was just told of the accident by a friend of the family and this information might help in some small way! My condolences to the family for their tremendous loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ugly Valley Music Thread (Aug '16) Oct '17 Musikologist 4
News Mormon church to weigh in on gay marriage ban (Feb '14) Oct '17 pearl street 3
News Name of man who shot neighbor Murray shooting s... Jul '17 Cchristoff 2
News Murray man charged with murder Jun '17 batbara naquin 1
News Police: Murray man shoots, assaults man while d... (Jun '17) Jun '17 c u ontheotherside 1
News USC linebacker Osa Masina charged with first-de... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Ruined life 1
News Waldorf Schools in Utah?? Where are they? (Oct '11) Mar '16 Ivy Prep Academy 4
More from around the web