Tranny in lock-up complains of abuse

Tranny in lock-up complains of abuse

There are 1 comment on the Salt Lake City Weekly story from Dec 28, 2010, titled Tranny in lock-up complains of abuse. In it, Salt Lake City Weekly reports that:

In Section: News Blog >> Posted By: Stephen Dark A male-to-female transgender Hispanic claims he has been victimized by guards during his current incarceration in the Salt Lake County jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salt Lake City Weekly.

“Jump in! The water's perfect:)”

Since: Oct 10

Cleveland, Honolulu, Africa

#1 Dec 28, 2010
Illegal alien and broke the law... There are channels for asylum that don't involve crime. For the officer(s) in question.... Well last time i was disrespected... I put the individual on the ground and beat a hole in his face. I paid my debt and earned my respect. It is an unfortunate and unfair world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Murray man shoots, assaults man while d... Jun 12 c u ontheotherside 1
Ugly Valley Music Thread (Aug '16) Feb '17 Musikologist 3
News USC linebacker Osa Masina charged with first-de... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Ruined life 1
News Waldorf Schools in Utah?? Where are they? (Oct '11) Mar '16 Ivy Prep Academy 4
Moving to Salt Lake area and need advice (Nov '15) Nov '15 Christi09er 1
News Troopers drive 87-year-old across Utah to see son (Dec '14) Dec '14 DILF 8
News Race for Salt Lake County district attorney cou... (Oct '14) Oct '14 BuckWoody 2
More from around the web