Military Recruiting Officer Charged W...

Military Recruiting Officer Charged With Sexual Exploitation Of A M...

There are 1 comment on the Fox13Now story from Sep 3, 2009, titled Military Recruiting Officer Charged With Sexual Exploitation Of A M.... In it, Fox13Now reports that:

Salt Lake County deputies arrest a US Marine recruiter and say he had a sexual relationship with a 15-year old girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

Mayra Ruiz Fresno CA

Caruthers, CA

#1 May 27, 2010
Well that's disgusting i thought Marines where suppost to be the best conduct of all the military. The few the PROUD wow Marines should be a shame of this.But okay he didn't force her to do that did he. She did it because she wanted to, so you shouldn't put the whole blaime on Adam Hooper. It's kinda he's fault too cause he knew she was underage, but it's the girl fault too not only him. Gosh am not really making sence am i.. Well that's what i think about this, so yeee PEACE OUT PEOPLE.By the way am 16 like you people care.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ugly Valley Music Thread (Aug '16) Feb 24 Musikologist 3
News USC linebacker Osa Masina charged with first-de... Sep '16 Ruined life 1
News Waldorf Schools in Utah?? Where are they? (Oct '11) Mar '16 Ivy Prep Academy 4
Moving to Salt Lake area and need advice (Nov '15) Nov '15 Christi09er 1
News Troopers drive 87-year-old across Utah to see son (Dec '14) Dec '14 DILF 8
News Race for Salt Lake County district attorney cou... (Oct '14) Oct '14 BuckWoody 2
News Mormon church to weigh in on gay marriage ban (Feb '14) Feb '14 not ashamed 2
More from around the web