2 accused of assault, robbery at Salt...

2 accused of assault, robbery at Salt Lake City party

There are 2 comments on the Deseret Morning News story from Mar 15, 2010, titled 2 accused of assault, robbery at Salt Lake City party. In it, Deseret Morning News reports that:

A couple of alleged party crashers are accused of aggravated robbery and aggravated burglary after they allegedly broke into an apartment and assaulted guests.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret Morning News.

“Religion stops a thinking mind”

Since: Nov 07

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Mar 15, 2010
Andre Maurice Thomas, a restricted weapons person, and 19-year-old Enrique Jesus Cristoval have been charged with first-degree felonies aggravated robbery and aggravated burglary. A court records search revealed that Thomas, 27, is a convicted felon. He pled guilty to theft by receiving stolen property in 1999, a third-degree felony, and burglary of a vehicle, a class A misdemeanor.

Who says illegal immigration causes our crime rate to go up?
tired of bs

United States

#2 Sep 2, 2010
I personally know these two. And they are a menace to society. Andre has done things I don't want to speak of.... he deserves to be locked up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ugly Valley Music Thread Oct '16 Musikologist 2
News USC linebacker Osa Masina charged with first-de... Sep '16 Ruined life 1
News Waldorf Schools in Utah?? Where are they? (Oct '11) Mar '16 Ivy Prep Academy 4
Moving to Salt Lake area and need advice (Nov '15) Nov '15 Christi09er 1
News Troopers drive 87-year-old across Utah to see son (Dec '14) Dec '14 DILF 8
News Race for Salt Lake County district attorney cou... (Oct '14) Oct '14 BuckWoody 2
News Mormon church to weigh in on gay marriage ban (Feb '14) Feb '14 not ashamed 2
More from around the web