5 indicted on federal drug charges

5 indicted on federal drug charges

There are 3 comments on the Salina Journal story from Apr 17, 2009, titled 5 indicted on federal drug charges. In it, Salina Journal reports that:

Jon Reed Woodbridge, 18, of Salina, is charged with one count of conspiracy to distribute methamphetamine, one count of unlawful possession of a firearm in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime, one count of unlawful possession of a sawed off shotgun and one count of possession with intent to distribute meth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salina Journal.

Jennifer

United States

#1 May 4, 2009
I just want to make it known that Jon is my little brother, and has a good heart. Im not saying that this justifies his behavior, but I do want to crush and judgements that people may or may not be forming in their heads.
judgment not being made

Lenzburg, IL

#2 May 4, 2009
Jennifer wrote:
I just want to make it known that Jon is my little brother, and has a good heart. Im not saying that this justifies his behavior, but I do want to crush and judgements that people may or may not be forming in their heads.
are you serious?! If that is what a good heart looks like what does a bad one look like? Your brother needs help and the judgement being form might be because of the drugs and gun he had on him
Realist

Hartford, KS

#3 May 18, 2011
judgment not being made wrote:
<quoted text>are you serious?! If that is what a good heart looks like what does a bad one look like? Your brother needs help and the judgement being form might be because of the drugs and gun he had on him
I doubt you'd be viewing it that way if it was YOUR brother, son, WHATEVER. You don't know the family, or the boy, or anything other than what you've heard via MEDIA. I would suggest you think twice before making such an egocentric statement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saline County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bond set at $1 million for man accused of murder (May '13) May '13 Anonymous 1
News Cashing in on success (Feb '13) Feb '13 Rick in Kansas 1
News Man wanted for murder captured (Apr '12) Apr '12 Me here 1
News Sentencing postponed for Grind owner (Oct '11) Oct '11 Edwards 1
News Thieves hit unlocked vehicles, tool shed in Smolan (Mar '11) Aug '11 Duh 4
News Man dies after being arrested by Salina police (Aug '06) Aug '11 Avenger 10
News Boy, 14, charged with murder in shooting (Jun '10) Jul '11 Jack 22
More from around the web