Ex Sheriff's Deputy Hit With More Cha...

Ex Sheriff's Deputy Hit With More Charges

There are 7 comments on the WJPF-AM Carterville story from Mar 22, 2011, titled Ex Sheriff's Deputy Hit With More Charges. In it, WJPF-AM Carterville reports that:

Former Saline County Sheriff's Deputy -- and former Harrisburg School Board president -- TOdd Fort has been hit with more charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJPF-AM Carterville.

SIR LANCELOT

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#1 Apr 9, 2011
Saline county is so corrupt, they need the Feds to come in and straighten the whole damn place up.
Mark

Clinton, IA

#2 Apr 24, 2011
I agree. Corrupt as they come.

“ Warrior With A Million Smiles”

Since: Jul 08

God's Country

#3 May 18, 2011
All the way down to the dog catcher....
Marc

New Albany, IN

#4 Feb 19, 2012
Saline county in the most corrupt place I have ever seen. Every girl I've dated from Harrisburg has one or two town cops pull them over just to flirt with them. The sad thing is they never see how out of line this is. Plus I know several cops who use drugs. The carrier mills police chief mike stover used to be a Galatia cop and had relations with two under age girls and crashed the cop car several times drunk driving. The Feds definitely need to clean this place up. I moved to a different state to get away from this place. Let me tell you police in other places are people to respect and who are here to help. Not the case in southern IL especially saline county.
Mr-Zane

Carterville, IL

#5 Feb 26, 2016
They're still corrupt today
Lose Lips

Marshfield, MO

#6 Mar 2, 2016
Marc wrote:
Saline county in the most corrupt place I have ever seen. Every girl I've dated from Harrisburg has one or two town cops pull them over just to flirt with them. The sad thing is they never see how out of line this is. Plus I know several cops who use drugs. The carrier mills police chief mike stover used to be a Galatia cop and had relations with two under age girls and crashed the cop car several times drunk driving. The Feds definitely need to clean this place up. I moved to a different state to get away from this place. Let me tell you police in other places are people to respect and who are here to help. Not the case in southern IL especially saline county.
Feds came in me day. Ron Bratcher FBI agent
Don't trust him. Heard he's dirty as the cops are
topcat

Rosiclare, IL

#7 Mar 2, 2016
Lose Lips wrote:
<quoted text>
Feds came in me day. Ron Bratcher FBI agent
Don't trust him. Heard he's dirty as the cops are
Feds came in today or one day?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saline County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parent allowing child to drive a moving vehicle. Feb '16 Mike H 2
News Saline County residents frustrated by strip mining (Apr '15) Apr '15 Every1NeedstoKnow 3
News Caretaker for elderly Harrisburg, Ill., woman c... (Sep '13) Feb '14 Ren 3
Contaminated Water: Fracking (Dec '11) Jan '12 Sally 3
News Two Arrested for Possession of Anhydrous Ammonia (Feb '10) Mar '11 clarida 2
News Harrisburg schools chief accused of sex assault (Jul '10) Aug '10 Harrahs Momma 3
Any one else seen this? (Jul '10) Jul '10 had enuff 1
More from around the web