Police arrest Sacramento-area princip...

Police arrest Sacramento-area principal in molestation case

There are 1 comment on the Reno Gazette-Journal story from Sep 7, 2011, titled Police arrest Sacramento-area principal in molestation case. In it, Reno Gazette-Journal reports that:

Police arrested the principal of a suburban Sacramento, Calif., private elementary school Wednesday on charges that he molested seven children over the past 15 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reno Gazette-Journal.

Roger

Roseville, CA

#1 Sep 7, 2011
Amazing that all of those parents were coming to his defense saying what a wonderful person he was and they knew for a fact he couldn't be guilty of molestation of their children as charged. Now they have testimony from seven children and I suspect there are more that this perv has fingered, among other things. Sure he deserves his day in court but this ain't a court of law and we have a perfect right to say what a scumbag this guy is. Hey folks, nice guys can be child molesters! He's ruined his career as well as his personal life and for what he did deserves a long, long time in prison where child molesters are at the very bottom of the totem pole, despised even more by the other cons than murderers! His victims will carry their wounds with them for life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 men wanted in armed robbery of Orangevale store (Apr '17) Apr '17 Battle Tested 1
News Calif. prison psychologist accused of faking rape (Dec '11) Feb '17 just saying 34
News Trump offers $5 million if Obama releases records (Oct '12) Jan '17 Phart Like This 69
News Judicial Performance Commission fries Judge Pet... (Jul '12) Jan '17 Simmi 5
News Welfare benefits in danger? (Feb '09) Dec '16 David f Miller 152
News State orders audit of Marin family court (Jul '09) Dec '16 DrTonyBlair 871
News Voters weigh in on Clinton's visit to Sacrament... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Trump News Service 11
More from around the web