Denis Gailey kidnapping trial begin.....

Denis Gailey kidnapping trial begin.....

There are 1 comment on the The Messenger story from Feb 24, 2008, titled Denis Gailey kidnapping trial begin...... In it, The Messenger reports that:

Proceedings began Tuesday in the trial of Denis Gailey, a Webster County man charged with two counts of first-degree kidnapping, one count of first-degree burglary and second-degree arson. via The Messenger

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Messenger.

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2008
It's about time that this lifetime scumbag finally goes to prison for life (I hope). Too bad the good old boys lawyers(crooks) club kept his daddy out of jail by "accidently" not filing his charges in time. I hope Denis is anally raped every day by his new prison room mates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sac County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iowa gov. defends inmate's release before slaying (Jan '13) Dec '13 Zaridra 2
News Looking for Love: Central Iowans showed up in d... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Dawn Oleson 1
News Clarksville Man Found Dead In Snow-Covered Car ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 youhaveavoiceuseit 1
News View comment (Jun '08) Jun '08 Steve 2
News Charges Pending In Discovery Of Dead Hogs In Ra... (Feb '08) Feb '08 Alpha_01 1
Questions for the Candidates (Nov '07) Nov '07 John A Jauregui 1