Discover Rutherford: Carnation smokes...

Discover Rutherford: Carnation smokestack: historic or hideous?

There are 1 comment on the The Daily News Journal story from Aug 13, 2012, titled Discover Rutherford: Carnation smokestack: historic or hideous?. In it, The Daily News Journal reports that:

What in Carnation is that big smokestack off Old Fort Parkway for exactly? And do you consider it an eyesore or a beautiful piece of history and integral part of the city's skyline? How you answer those two questions might depend on how long you've lived in Rutherford County, and whether you know what the smokestack was used for in the county's ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily News Journal.

Brian Weatherly

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Aug 13, 2012
It's a piece of murfreesboro history...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutherford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From Left: Charles Culver, Dane Culver Apr 25 okracoke 11
News Smyrna couple rides out tornado inside houseboat Mar '17 FourCornersMarina 2
News Board Of Regents Officials Praise Haslam's Plan... Feb '17 Lucy Fur 2
News Tracy likely to support fuel tax proposal Feb '17 in my opinion 1
News Peaceful vigil held in Murfreesboro in wake of ... Feb '17 in my opinion 1
Questions about the Rutherford County jail on N... (Jun '09) Jan '17 in my opinion 16
Rutherford County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal ... (Oct '16) Jan '17 in my opinion 3
More from around the web