Russel County Human Resources

Russel County Human Resources

Posted in the Russell County Forum

Concerned

Frankfort, KY

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Please only serious people respond. Does anyone have in information on there system. I know of a child who was taken out of the care of his mother. She has complied with everything the court has asked her to do. And they still wont return custody. they have even taken her visitation away completely. The allegations against her to first remove the child were all false She is getting divorced and the husband made false statements and had the child to lie to get out of paying child support now the father has gotten in trouble and has to serve jail time. They have placed the child with his aunt and will not even let the mother see him or talk to him. There are witness to the whole situation but it is like they only want to hear the fathers side and he is the one who really endangered the child to start with.
Has anyone else had dealings with them that can help me understand what type of system they run.
Good Luck

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Jan 21, 2013
I can tell you its a messed up piece a buisness,And I know that, the so called best interest of children is not at the top of their agenda, real low on the list, and house calls and actually follow up forget that they dont have time gotta cah in those comp days in there spare time they make court apperiences. maybe? good luck, find a good mouth piece.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ryan johnson (Jul '13) 25 min Crazyhorse 3
News Missing person in Russell County (Oct '15) 35 min Crazyhorse 5
russell county hospital sells to central baptist Nov 18 pitiful 3
Murder Charge for Eric Pendleton Nov 16 Rozee 1
Anyone want to haul metal junk and other stuff ... (May '15) Nov 14 peter stain 5
women that sleep with married men (Apr '15) Nov 14 peter stain 35
kristy manns behind bars (Jun '16) Nov 14 peter stain 4
More from around the web