Herbal Incense
Looking

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jun 28, 2012
heard theres a place in russell county that has some, is this true?
No ChrchIn Wild

Deland, FL

#2 Jul 1, 2012
i dont know . i get mine from that MoodChillin com site. Always satisfied and they ship the same day uuallyy. give them a try

Since: Jun 12

New York, NY

#3 Jul 2, 2012
Email me at [email protected] .com. awesome prices, great service. Free samples. Scooby Snax, angry birds space, atomic, and a super, super strong blend called caution. Totally legit. You will be satisfied. Also am 2201 by the gram. 10 for 100, 50 for 400.

Since: Jun 12

Monroe, CT

#4 Jul 3, 2012
Scooby snax 3g 15, angry birds 3 25 or 6 4 45. Atomic 1 g 10, 3 g 25. Caution 1 g, 25 very, very potent aroma. This incense Is the real deal. Also by the ounce.
Solo

Odessa, TX

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Bobbo420 wrote:
Email me at [email protected] .com. awesome prices, great service. Free samples. Scooby Snax, angry birds space, atomic, and a super, super strong blend called caution. Totally legit. You will be satisfied. Also am 2201 by the gram. 10 for 100, 50 for 400.
I need angry bird packs of 3GS n up wholesale cheap I'm steady and been connection
Solo

Odessa, TX

#6 Oct 3, 2012
I'm looking for connection where do I get a cheap wholes sale of packs of 3G n up main source.
unknown

Stone Mountain, GA

#8 Nov 21, 2012
This incense is very dangerous to kids, I have proof that people are smoking this product, they call it legal weed. I suggested this product and any other product like it should be banned.
Hubert

United States

#9 Dec 16, 2012
Was still seeing if u had caution yellow packs in 1gs-3GS if so hit me back need some legit caution!
bmjr88

Jasper, TX

#11 Feb 13, 2013
Bobbo420 wrote:
Scooby snax 3g 15, angry birds 3 25 or 6 4 45. Atomic 1 g 10, 3 g 25. Caution 1 g, 25 very, very potent aroma. This incense Is the real deal. Also by the ounce.
need angry birds a lot hot me back [email protected]
bmjr88

Jasper, TX

#12 Feb 13, 2013
Need wholesale angry birds asap
[email protected]
chris

Midland, TX

#15 Mar 23, 2013
Bobbo420 wrote:
Email me at insanityfactoryi[email protected] .com. awesome prices, great service. Free samples. Scooby Snax, angry birds space, atomic, and a super, super strong blend called caution. Totally legit. You will be satisfied. Also am 2201 by the gram. 10 for 100, 50 for 400.
hey I need a catalog or web domain
chris

Dallas, TX

#16 Mar 23, 2013
Bobbo420 wrote:
give me a number to call ya'
Find any

Abilene, TX

#17 May 15, 2013
Did you guys have any luck!! Been looking everywhere and online.
jones one

Richmond, KY

#18 Jun 10, 2013
i buy mine from legalaromas.com its legit and very goood
Brandon

Iowa City, IA

#20 Mar 1, 2014
Find any wrote:
Did you guys have any luck!! Been looking everywhere and online.
try hardbudincense.com cheap prices you mye a 3.5 gram of angry birds space and get another 3.5 free and another mystery pack free vaery potent
Brandon

Iowa City, IA

#21 Mar 1, 2014
Brandon wrote:
<quoted text> try hardbudincense.com cheap prices you mye a 3.5 gram of angry birds space and get another 3.5 free and another mystery pack free vaery potent
hardbuzzincense.com my bad
Brandon

Iowa City, IA

#22 Mar 1, 2014
Brandon wrote:
<quoted text> hardbuzzincense.com my bad
correction again hardbuzzspice.com thats whats up also try madhatterherbals.com both are really strong stuff i dont really like how potent angry birds space is it was like wtf did i just smoke i suggest using a hitter not a bong i repeat no bong one tiny hit and you are toast for an hour i suggest laying down and enjoy a trip of your life it tastes and smells fruity potency is 10/10 or as i say 100/100
Aylagh MacAnnadh_MD

Netherlands

#27 Apr 11, 2015
unknown wrote:
This incense is very dangerous to kids, I have proof that people are smoking this product, they call it legal weed. I suggested this product and any other product like it should be banned.
As a physician I just want to let any of you who are smoking this stuff that you are putting yourself at a serious risk of two FATAL conditions which I have seen twice in the last 2 months. The first if P.E. Pulmonary Embolism & the other is pneumothorax. The first condition is a blood clot which when it hits the heat gets shot into the lung. often under pressure. It can cause the second condition or it can cause spontaneous coronary death. I've seen patients go into a spontaneous ventricular fibrillation similar to Torsades De Pointes which is responsible for killing young people with young, strong healthy hearts who are foolish enough to put poison into their body.
If you want to smoke "legal" weed either wait a bit or just smoke pot. Everyone knows it is inevitable it will be legalized in all 50 states. Shame it's not going as fast as gay marriage. It's no more dangerous and I'm not being sexist. There is no harm in either. When I was in high school, college and med school I smoked and I would today if my health would permit it. The damage I have to my lungs today (emphysema) was due to smoking.
This stuff contains a preservative which is used in the manufacture of TIRES! You really want to be taking this into your system?
It doesn't make you cool, it doesn't make you tough and it doesn't make you popular. It makes you an idiot with no regard for your own life. The high I hear is nothing (remember, I'm coming from the '60's and '70's drug culture and was at the biggest blast of the time, Woodstock, was in the audience for Hendrix and his AWESOME version of the national anthem!
If you don't care about your own life try thinking about the people who love you, your parents, friends etc. standing around your grave with your casket being readied to be lowered as each places a flower on the top of your casket and slowly shakes their head as they walk away crying. I don't understand, my son/daughter etc. could have been so much more.......what was he thinking?
The real guilty ones who they should be going after with serious charges are the businesses who are taking your money and making a mint. The cost to manufacturer these herbal incenses and call them cutsie names like "Scoobie Treats" and "Angry Birds" (really STUPID game by the way, your generation is weird!) they are making a 1000 mark-up and heading right to the bank. If you're gonna smoke it go to your local florist and buy a can of fertilizer. Same difference! You think I'm joking? Go take a look at the ingredients!
Go buy yourself a dime bag of the real deal if you have to smoke but please don't smoke this garbage. It really is poison and no different than drinking 'formaldehyde'.
Aylagh MacAnnadh, M.D.
Aylagh MacAnnadh_MD

Netherlands

#28 Apr 11, 2015
Brandon wrote:
<quoted text> correction again hardbuzzspice.com thats whats up also try madhatterherbals.com both are really strong stuff i dont really like how potent angry birds space is it was like wtf did i just smoke i suggest using a hitter not a bong i repeat no bong one tiny hit and you are toast for an hour i suggest laying down and enjoy a trip of your life it tastes and smells fruity potency is 10/10 or as i say 100/100
Lay down and enjoy the trip of your life and IF YOU SIT BACK UP AGAIN, hit your knees and be thankful you are still alive! Two weeks ago my colleague and I lost a 12 year old patient who died 45 minutes after smoking a "tiny hit" of Angry Birds. I don't know if it was space or not however I don't think it matters. Are you aware this stuff contains a chemical preservative which is used in the manufacture of tires? It's not just a minimal amount either. You are risking a pulmonary embolism aka a blood clot in the lung, cardiac tampanade bleeding into the sac surrounding the heart which prevents the heart from beating and you die, period, possibly a pneumo thorax aka a collapsed lung. It is also the cause of ventricular fibrillation where the ventricle of the heart begins to beat very fast so that it is not able to really fill up when the atria contract so when it contracts there is precious little blood going out to the rest of the body so soon the heart is starved for oxygen and stops. That is part of why you feel "high" light headed dizzy, "other worldly" you are damaging the function of the most important organs in your body that need to function at the efficiency they were made to function. Ventricular tachycardia is the most common cause of spontaneous cardiac death in young people. My patient was 12 years old. Never made it to be a teenager. She was 3 weeks away from her 13th birthday. When we had to tell her parents her mother was hysterical and had to be sedated and admitted to hospital and her father took a swing at one of the physicians in the ER as if it were his fault his daughter didn't have good judgement. No 12 year old should be expected to have this kind of judgement but those of you writing her don't sound all that much older. I'd be willing to bet that not one of you is older than 20yrs old.
Forgive me, I don't mean to be so blunt but after holding the heart of a young girl who should have been doing the things a 12 year old does but was just laid to rest all because she was led into a bad situation by people who tried to make like they were her friends. If you are encouraging anyone to try this stuff than you are just as guilty of their death as are the people who sold it. I have 7 children (4 boys and 3 girls......our girls were my brothers daughters who we adopted at the age of 7 weeks, 18 months & 34 months when their parents were killed on 9/11 when the North Tower of the World Trade Center Collapsed) they are all between 14 yrs & 26 yrs today and not one of them would be STUPID enough to smoke fertilizer!
I can only beg that you don't put your loved ones through your death and burial for nothing other than some 'Scoobie treats' or some 'Angry Birds'. You're just lining the pockets of some old fogie with a stogie! Some rich businessman who thinks he's found a goldmine in some stupid kids. I hope they get those responsible for leading you down the path of stupid but even if they don't please wise up before it's too late. Too many people die today of constipation of the mind and diarrhea of the brain.
Aylagh MacAnnadh, M.D.
Aylagh MacAnnadh_MD

Netherlands

#29 Apr 11, 2015
My apologies, 48 hrs sans sleep: The quote "Constipation of the brain with diarrhea of the mouth".
Always be correct even in your insults.
Aylagh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unprofessional, Bi-Sexual, Valium poppin', slum... Sep 2 Curious George 2
Yard Sales Aug 29 Info 1
chris Gregory (Apr '15) Aug 26 Spy point 9
Landon Helm Aug 23 Midnight toker 1
News Russell County Woman Still Searching for Answer... (Apr '10) Aug 21 russell rumor 43
Ashley Hometown Wireless Aug '17 Jenn 2
Girl with glasses at jamstown pizza place Aug '17 Ram 1
More from around the web