Russell County man arrested for alleg...

Russell County man arrested for allegedly setting church fire

There are 3 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Oct 14, 2011, titled Russell County man arrested for allegedly setting church fire. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

State police have charged a Russell County man in connection with setting a fire at a church, according to a news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

Josh Jones

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Dec 15, 2011
the lil retard should rott in prison. wasnt no reason for him doin that.
Grease Munkey

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Jan 5, 2012
same as there isn't any reason for you to be calling names. The Bible says to judge not unless you wish to be judged. And yes I'm paraphrasing. Only those who judge without knowing all the facts should be the ones ashamed of how this world is right now.
Angel Roy

Jamestown, KY

#3 Mar 20, 2012
Hey,he's not a retard and people do stupid things while under the influence.And how would rotting in prison help him or the church?The church forgave him and if everyone else can't then,God help them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russell County Music Thread (Mar '14) Oct 11 Musikologist 7
News J.F. Grider, 54, Russell Springs, KY (Jun '16) Sep 28 mee 4
Tim Harris Sep 22 T Harris 1
Unprofessional, Bi-Sexual, Valium poppin', slum... Sep '17 Curious George 2
Yard Sales Aug '17 Info 1
chris Gregory (Apr '15) Aug '17 Spy point 9
Landon Helm Aug '17 Midnight toker 1
More from around the web