Rowan County town fighting illegal im...

Rowan County town fighting illegal immigration

There are 1 comment on the The Charlotte Observer story from Mar 5, 2007, titled Rowan County town fighting illegal immigration. In it, The Charlotte Observer reports that:

The mayor of Landis demanded a crackdown on illegal immigrants and drunken driving Monday in the wake of a February wreck that killed a pregnant mother.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Charlotte Observer.

CM Bray Salisbury NC

Gastonia, NC

#1 Mar 6, 2007
I am with you on this, however when a immigrant is caught all we do is give them a free ride home, a glass of water, free meal and let them visit the family to come back with no SS# and a new name. And we know that Bank of America will give them a free Visa since the legal working Americans won't . Our border patrol is affraid to do anything because they can get prison time. I have no problem with the Spanish coming to America just do it legally! They are breaking the law, this is why they are called illegals but yet I would get in more trouble than them for speeding or a seat belt ticket. When did America get so weak? to turn a blind eye and justify a law breaker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Community donating for Erica Parsons' funeral a... Oct 7 jazzboy 1
News We're watching you: Two women charged with abus... (Oct '15) Oct '15 AllAboutAnimals 1
News A gay meeting place opens (Dec '08) Oct '15 WasteWater 15
News Woman accused of duct-taping dog's mouth, posti... (Oct '15) Oct '15 JUST CALL ME CARING 1
News Attorney: Kentucky clerk interfered with judgea... (Sep '15) Sep '15 World Traveler 1
News Dick and Liz Cheney school conservative host on... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Erasmus1 1
News Father of missing Rowan teen Erica Parsons jail... (Aug '15) Aug '15 sjdw 1
More from around the web