Mooresville's Lazy 5 Ranch Leads NC Field Trip Annual Attractions Survey

Sep 8, 2011 Full story: Sunherald.com

The Lazy Five Ranch, a popular zoo and animal park in Mooresville, moved to the top of the annual rankings list replacing another Rowan County attraction, the Dan Nicholas Park.

Full Story
John

Clemmons, NC

#1 Sep 8, 2011
I saw another article in the Salisbury post that said that the Lazy 5 Ranch is located in Rowan county. That is bull cause its right down the road from me in Mooresville; which is Iredell county last I looked. Don't be trying to steal our thunder Saisbury! Report accurately please.
SAW gunner

Mooresville, NC

#2 Sep 13, 2011
Actually it is in Rowan County. I Live about 1.5 miles inside Rowan on Hwy. 150 and Lazy 5 is about another 1.5 miles from me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimmy Griffith Apr '14 lola 1
Adoptive mom disputes financial aspect article ... (Oct '13) Feb '14 honest feelings 2
Report reignites questions surrounding Erica Pa... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bob 1
Parsons back in court Monday to resume custody ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 justice for ERICA 1
FBI searches home of Erica Parsons Tuesday (Oct '13) Oct '13 keep getting deleted 1
A healthy diet for kids, healthy bottom line fo... (Apr '13) Oct '13 shykora PAUL ARTs 4
Expert: Erica Parsons’ adoptive dad ‘... (Aug '13) Oct '13 keep getting deleted 5

Rowan County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE