Is North Carolina the newest extreme state?

Apr 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Niner Online

The ACLU recently filed a lawsuit against the county commission in an attempt to prevent Christian prayer before commission meetings.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
NC Confederate

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

I don't think NC is an extreme state. People are fed up with Washington. Working people are fed up with having half their paycheck re-distributed to those who lack a work ethic and refuse to get off their rears and work for their own things. If you want a phone, then work and get one. Don't expect a free Obama phone just because.
I work everyday

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

NC Confederate wrote:
I don't think NC is an extreme state. People are fed up with Washington. Working people are fed up with having half their paycheck re-distributed to those who lack a work ethic and refuse to get off their rears and work for their own things. If you want a phone, then work and get one. Don't expect a free Obama phone just because.
Your name says it all.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Ideology turns ordinarily intelligent people into drooling retards.
rap artist

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Things I disagree with about Sevier County, Tennessee

I disagree with the habitual liars in this county that protect their own asses.

Most city police favor certain wealthy citizens in the county or businesses

Most people brown nose the sheriff to get out of things or get favors from that office

I disagree with the local or state officials that favor certain businesses

I disagree with the county or city spying on citizen computers to protect their ass or their friends in business or politics from dissent

I disagree with the sheriff and city cops allowing citizens they dislike to be harassed or threatened because they are not masons or similar organisations

Most librarians favor the local officials that are skum

Public officials shift blame on citizens and complain about them, they have no oversight on themselves and nobody gives a damn, not even the feds

Feds spy on citizens at library, sometimes library staff snitches on the citizen that views religious stuff, but nobody else is spied on that listens to crap music that has explicit lyrics or someone viewing a hot pic of their girl friend

The county tries hard to get things on citizens, think people are lower than life in this county

Even church staff are gossips or listen to gossips, never are they wrong , somes anyhew

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowan County Discussions

Search the Rowan County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jimmy Griffith Apr '14 lola 1
Adoptive mom disputes financial aspect article ... (Oct '13) Feb '14 honest feelings 2
Police: Argument, threat to student sparked tem... Feb '14 BluMonday001 1
Report reignites questions surrounding Erica Pa... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bob 1
Parsons back in court Monday to resume custody ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 justice for ERICA 1
FBI searches home of Erica Parsons Tuesday (Oct '13) Oct '13 keep getting deleted 1
A healthy diet for kids, healthy bottom line fo... (Apr '13) Oct '13 shykora PAUL ARTs 4
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••