Live blog: Firefighter procession

Live blog: Firefighter procession

There are 2 comments on the WCNC-TV Charlotte story from Mar 13, 2008, titled Live blog: Firefighter procession. In it, WCNC-TV Charlotte reports that:

A procession from Charlotte to Salisbury is under way, honoring fallen firefighters Victor Isler and Justin Monroe. via WCNC-TV Charlotte

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCNC-TV Charlotte.

felisha livengood

Charlotte, NC

#1 Apr 7, 2008
justin monroe is missed so much. he not only put his life on the line to keep us safe but he is considered a heroe.
Jason Keen

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Dec 18, 2008
Has any research been done on how big of an effect the economy will have on the fire industry?

It is not looking good and we are only in the beginning stages of the recession. We are having some difficulties up here in Philadelphia. How is where you are?

Jason Keen
www.911se.blogspot.com
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News People intentionally OD to be revived at 'Narca... Aug '17 Tina 8
News Court asks who should lead prayer before govern... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Another Deplorable 5
Uber Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Doug 2
News Community donating for Erica Parsons' funeral a... (Oct '16) Oct '16 jazzboy 1
News We're watching you: Two women charged with abus... (Oct '15) Oct '15 AllAboutAnimals 1
News A gay meeting place opens (Dec '08) Oct '15 WasteWater 15
News Woman accused of duct-taping dog's mouth, posti... (Oct '15) Oct '15 JUST CALL ME CARING 1
More from around the web