Salisbury mother, son face drug charges

Salisbury mother, son face drug charges

There are 4 comments on the Salisbury Post story from Feb 11, 2008, titled Salisbury mother, son face drug charges. In it, Salisbury Post reports that:

A Salisbury mother and son face drug charges after Rowan County sheriff's deputies and Salisbury police officers searched their home last week. via Salisbury Post

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salisbury Post.

PAUL

Glendale, CA

#1 Feb 18, 2008
THE PROOF IS THERE.....YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOOK TO LOS ANGELES OR NEW YORK FOR THESE PROBLEMS ...IT'S RIGHT ON YOUR DOORSTEPS. I GREW UP IN SALISBURY AND THE INTERNET TELLS ME IT IS NOT THE SAME. I HATE READING ABOUT ALL THE BAD THINGS HAPPENING IN MY OLD HOMETOWN.
fc mama

Forest City, NC

#2 Nov 18, 2008
I'm curious. I couldn't pull up what happened for some reason but I'd like to know who it was. I grew up in China Grove and just like you said, Paul, things are just not the same in the old hometown.
sacredrose

United States

#3 Jun 23, 2009
Just wanted to say Happy 31st Birthday Jason Kjems!
Spencer Resident

Midland, NC

#4 Jul 6, 2009
place is going to the dogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News People intentionally OD to be revived at 'Narca... Aug '17 Tina 8
News Court asks who should lead prayer before govern... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Another Deplorable 5
Uber Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Doug 2
News Community donating for Erica Parsons' funeral a... (Oct '16) Oct '16 jazzboy 1
News We're watching you: Two women charged with abus... (Oct '15) Oct '15 AllAboutAnimals 1
News A gay meeting place opens (Dec '08) Oct '15 WasteWater 15
News Woman accused of duct-taping dog's mouth, posti... (Oct '15) Oct '15 JUST CALL ME CARING 1
More from around the web