Why is Rogers County Not Prosecuting ...

Why is Rogers County Not Prosecuting jimahall ??

Posted in the Rogers County Forum

Jeff Hall

United States

#1 Aug 16, 2008
I have filed several police reports and a couple of Sheriff reports as my brother has continued to violate my protective order and my rights as a tax paying, property owning Rogers County, and City of Claremore citizen.

First they say that the PO is expired or dismissed or ect.
Then I furnish them with certified copies of the order and still nothing.

Yesterday jimahall's final attempt to have this PO dismissed was denied and the Honorable Judge Gardner is sending a current order restating the Protective Order it Lifetime and should be enforced.

Please Rogers County, step up to the plate and protect me.

odcr Case # CDA-93-00384

"THIS ORDER IS ONE IN FAVOR OF JEFFERY HALL AGAINST JAMES HALL "aka jimahall" WHICH HAS BEEN IN EFFECT SINCE 1993, NO OTHER ORDER IS IN EFFECT"

Judge Gardner stated "that no contact, means no contact, whether by,Phone, email, topix, forums, ect...."

Thank You
Sunny

AOL

#2 Aug 16, 2008
Jeff you need to contact Pottawatomie County Sheriffs Office and they should be able to assist you in your case. You will probably have to file a report and show proof of his internet violation. With enough evidence they WILL submit it to the Pottawatomie County DA. They will in turn contact Judge Gardner who granted the order. Then you should be able to get your arrest warrant. Good Luck :-)
Jeff Hall

Inola, OK

#3 Aug 16, 2008
They said yesterday in court that I live in Rogers County, that it happened Rogers County and it is up to the Rogers County DA office to file and Prosecute, but that he had violated the order. They said that they could not understand why they hadn't or wouldn't... That is all I know and it frustates me...

Thanks for your answer. It was greatly appreciated.
Jeff Hall

Inola, OK

#4 Aug 16, 2008
I will try the Sheriff's office though...
Sunny

AOL

#5 Aug 16, 2008
What a mess. It has everything to do with improper venue and confusion on law enforcement's part. I understand your frustration......
The Voice of the People

United States

#6 Aug 17, 2008
Found this threatning quote on a websit written by jimahall.

"No arrest, why?
Why has there been no arrest in this case?

If these affidavits are false, fabricated and manufactured, why has Jim Hall not been arrested for filing a false police report?

The answer: Because the District Twelve District Attorney is corrupt and incompetent, but not stupid. He can not charge Jim Hall because that would allow the truth to be told. He can not charge the alleged perpetrators because two members of his own staff are guilty of enabling child abuse, a felony"

Sounds to me that he is Challenging the DA's office and they should take him up on it. This time all witnesses will be available.

Attention: Rogers County, Now is the time to act. It is very evident that jimahall is not going away and will only continue to cost all tax payers, until we find him guilty and jail him or court order him to stop all his false attacks on all our tax paying citizens.
For the children

Bentonville, AR

#7 Sep 1, 2008
As a teacher, I personally followed this story over the past couple of years. I would think that Roger's County would be outraged that a child abuser, Jim A. Hall, has gotten away with all his crimes against his wife AND children, and still not been punished for doing so. He appears to slander anyone who speaks against him, just to divert attention away from himself and the fact that his wife left him to protect herself and their children from his rageful abusiveness to begin with!
I would think also that Roger's County would be so immensely concerned for the safety of those children still left in the care of Jim Hall, that they would do whatever is necessary to remove him from their lives in order to protect them from future abuse at his hands.
He's threatened just about everyone in Roger's County, including Judges, DA's, DHS staff, witnesses, etc......and yet, he still walks free? How can that possibly be justice? Those children must feel like the system has completely failed them and let them down!
No wonder women don't report abuse!
No wonder witnesses won't come forward! Look what Jim A. Hall has put all of them through!
Roger's County,...if you don't come through to protect these Hall children once and for all, aren't you saying that victims shouldn't come forward because it won't do any good? Aren't you also saying that ABUSERS ALWAYS WIN?
What kind of system allows the abuser (Jim Hall) to get his children back, allows him to terrorize all those who testified to the abuse, those who worked to protect the children, & still allows him to violate protection orders and not be put in jail?

After seeing all this happen right before our eyes, why would any of us EVER come forward to report abuse? Restore our faith in the system & prosecute Jim A. Hall for his crimes please!

“Goldwing Rider”

Since: Aug 08

Claremore, Ok.

#8 Sep 1, 2008
For the children wrote:
As a teacher, I personally followed this story over the past couple of years. I would think that Roger's County would be outraged that a child abuser, Jim A. Hall, has gotten away with all his crimes against his wife AND children, and still not been punished for doing so. He appears to slander anyone who speaks against him, just to divert attention away from himself and the fact that his wife left him to protect herself and their children from his rageful abusiveness to begin with!
I would think also that Roger's County would be so immensely concerned for the safety of those children still left in the care of Jim Hall, that they would do whatever is necessary to remove him from their lives in order to protect them from future abuse at his hands.
He's threatened just about everyone in Roger's County, including Judges, DA's, DHS staff, witnesses, etc......and yet, he still walks free? How can that possibly be justice? Those children must feel like the system has completely failed them and let them down!
No wonder women don't report abuse!
No wonder witnesses won't come forward! Look what Jim A. Hall has put all of them through!
Roger's County,...if you don't come through to protect these Hall children once and for all, aren't you saying that victims shouldn't come forward because it won't do any good? Aren't you also saying that ABUSERS ALWAYS WIN?
What kind of system allows the abuser (Jim Hall) to get his children back, allows him to terrorize all those who testified to the abuse, those who worked to protect the children, & still allows him to violate protection orders and not be put in jail?
After seeing all this happen right before our eyes, why would any of us EVER come forward to report abuse? Restore our faith in the system & prosecute Jim A. Hall for his crimes please!
Melba and I had to miss work and travel 390 miles to defend ourselves against a PO that jimahall had falsely charged us in Drew County. Apparently in Arkansas, if you are acused of abuse, you are put on the Federal list of abusers. After a long drive to Drew County, the Judge told jim to shutup and to not bring anything else before him that happened in Oklahoma. He then dismissed all charges against Melba and I and stated that jim had misinformed him on all of the facts.

Jimahall has no PO against us and I have one since 1993 and has just been reheard on jims appeal and upheld still in full force.

Still no arrest of jimahall???

“Goldwing Rider”

Claremore, Ok.

#9 Sep 1, 2008
Judge Deans order will be appealed and all will view all the evidence. Not just what jimahall wants everyone to see Mr. Felony starkey...or is this another of jims boyfriends...

jim had his chance to move on, get a JOB, and raise his children. He can not keep the children from their natural mother. Every time she tries to talk to her children, jim hangs up and calls the police and makes false reports against her.

There is a fund being set up for the appeal. All interested parties can remain anonymous.
RoCo Resident

United States

#10 Oct 8, 2008
Protective Orders in this county are nothing more than great fire starters. It takes several x 25 violations before the DA will even attempt a violation. Once again, the deputies are only doing as instructed by the DA. They are not ALLOWED to enforce the law only mediate what the DA instructs them to do. If the almighty DA was in a reversed situation and he were the victim you can bet that the defendant would be under the jail. >>>THERE WILL BE JUSTICE IN ROCO<<< Scott Walton for Sheriff
bystander

Pryor, OK

#11 Oct 9, 2008
RoCo Resident wrote:
Protective Orders in this county are nothing more than great fire starters. It takes several x 25 violations before the DA will even attempt a violation. Once again, the deputies are only doing as instructed by the DA. They are not ALLOWED to enforce the law only mediate what the DA instructs them to do. If the almighty DA was in a reversed situation and he were the victim you can bet that the defendant would be under the jail. >>>THERE WILL BE JUSTICE IN ROCO<<< Scott Walton for Sheriff
I second that!!!

“Read All About It! ”

Since: Apr 08

Everywhere

#12 Oct 9, 2008
RoCo Resident wrote:
Amen!

“myspace.com/reme mberashley15”

Since: Sep 08

Love should not Hurt!!

#13 Oct 9, 2008
Downslow wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!
Hey not stalking you (lol) I know nothing about this subject/forum but didn't know that you to was unhappy with the D.A. office. I find that interesting about P.O. Esp since Oklahoma is rank 4 in domestic abuse. Only reason I was snooping on this forum.

“Caring father.”

Since: Feb 08

http://hallcase.bravehost.com

#14 Oct 11, 2008
Prosecutors do not prosecute victims, only perpetrators of crimes. Since Jim A. Hall has been cleared of every fabricated and manufactured allegation, he can not be prosecuted. The district attorney can not, by statute, prosecute a person based on a dulusion or hallicunation of an actively psychotic person. Thus, Jim A. Hall has not committed any crime. If you have been a victim of domestic violence please read the below for help:

Domestic Abuse Helpline for men & women

http://www.dahmw.info
DAHMW.org Provides direct services and referrals to adult victims of intimate partner violence, our services include the following:
Crisis Hotline: 1-TTT-P HELPLINE
24-hour hotline operated by staff and trained volunteers to offer information and crisis intervention to victims of intimate partner violence.
Information:
Provide information about the issues concerning intimate partner violence. Referrals to community resources. Resource directory for the country including where to find (if available) "male victim friendly" resources in your area. Assistance in filing protection from abuse orders (where available).
Counseling:
Referrals to individual and group counseling for victims of intimate partner violence.(Not available in all areas for male victims please speak to our helpline volunteer to find out what's available in your area)
Educational Service:
DAHMW has a speakers bureau made up of seasoned professionals from all facets of the domestic violence field (law enforcement, attorneys, psychologists, social service providers, researchers) who provide presentations to community groups and organizations interested in learning more about intimate partner violence. Contact DAHMW at A0P-MTD-JPJT to set one up.
Support Groups:
Referrals to support groups for victims of intimate partner violence (support groups for male victims somewhat limited please speak to our helpline volunteer to find out what's available in your area).
Emergency Shelter:
Emergency shelter and extended temporary haven for men, women and child survivors of intimate partner violence.(Shelter for male victims with or without children is somewhat limited, so please speak to our helpline advocate to find out what's available in your area).
Need Help?
Are you currently in a violent relationship or a survivor of one? Contact DAHMW AT (1-TTT-P HELPLINE) for crisis intervention and support. We are here to help.

“Goldwing Rider”

Claremore, Ok.

#15 Oct 12, 2008
Jeff Hall wrote:
I have filed several police reports and a couple of Sheriff reports as my brother has continued to violate my protective order and my rights as a tax paying, property owning Rogers County, and City of Claremore citizen.
First they say that the PO is expired or dismissed or ect.
Then I furnish them with certified copies of the order and still nothing.
Yesterday jimahall's final attempt to have this PO dismissed was denied and the Honorable Judge Gardner is sending a current order restating the Protective Order it Lifetime and should be enforced.
Please Rogers County, step up to the plate and protect me.
odcr Case # CDA-93-00384
"THIS ORDER IS ONE IN FAVOR OF JEFFERY HALL AGAINST JAMES HALL "aka jimahall" WHICH HAS BEEN IN EFFECT SINCE 1993, NO OTHER ORDER IS IN EFFECT"
Judge Gardner stated "that no contact, means no contact, whether by,Phone, email, topix, forums, ect...."
Thank You
THIS IS HOW THIS THREAD STARTED OUT AND WAS TAKEN OFF BASE BY jim.

He needs to go to stop violating the Protective order that is against him and leave this forum and move on where people care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogers County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Jarvis Verdigris Racist Cop Oct '17 Mae 1
News 3 Accused Of Abusing 10-Year-Old Boy Sep '17 abusivestateifyou... 1
News Former President Of ORU Richard Roberts Arreste... (Jan '12) Jul '17 Notfromaroundhere... 25
News County adding Mental Health Court (Apr '08) Feb '17 Grace Jesus 3
News Rogers County Man Claims Invention Can Prevent ... (Feb '17) Feb '17 dontknow 1
News Wrestle with Domestic Violence in Rogers County (Feb '12) Jun '16 Pam Dixon 2
Bogus protective orders (Jun '16) Jun '16 Pam Dixon 1
More from around the web