Feds Nab Big Pot Bust In Rogers County

Feds Nab Big Pot Bust In Rogers County

There are 23 comments on the KTUL-TV Tulsa story from Jul 28, 2011, titled Feds Nab Big Pot Bust In Rogers County. In it, KTUL-TV Tulsa reports that:

Agents from the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs say a summer Marijuana Eradication program helped them spot a large pot operation in rural Rogers County worth nearly two million dollars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTUL-TV Tulsa.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Where was the RCSO

United States

#1 Jul 28, 2011
Hurray for the Feds!!! But where was the RCSO on this investigation? I sure didn't read anything about Sheriff Walton's crew involved in any way. If law enforcement was imbedded in the county, and active the it should be active, then this 1900 pot plants would not have been found by the feds.....but there is no proactive law enforcement in the county.....Any comment sheriff?
Embarrassing

United States

#2 Jul 28, 2011
Just read the Progress story on this pot bust....must be very embarrassing to the RCSO that the information on this large marijuana operation came from the Claremore Police Department, who reported it directly to the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics. Why would the Claremore PD get a tip on this operation and the RCSO would not? The RCSO has a tip line....doesn't it? How embarrassing!!
huh

United States

#3 Jul 28, 2011
I don't think anyone there was embarassed...since there was no way they could not have known. If the CPD was aware of it , and said nothing to the RCSO, do you think they may have been afraid the evidence would have been gone? Save for a few plants (tokens) to show to the news media. Or maybe...just maybe they have an honest Chief in the CPD with officers that can be trusted? Lets get real. The RCSO has been questionable for the last 14 plus years. You can't tell who can be trusted! People in and around Foyil/Chelsea have known of the drug trade for years there. But the major law enforcement agency here don't? The hell you say!
Travel time

United States

#4 Jul 29, 2011
Do any of you think this is doing any good? There are only like 5 people that look at this crap. walton will lose but it isnt because of this stupid forum.
Thanks

Owasso, OK

#5 Jul 29, 2011
Travel time wrote:
Do any of you think this is doing any good? There are only like 5 people that look at this crap. walton will lose but it isnt because of this stupid forum.
Thank you for your remarks......the citizens of the county are always happy when someone from the sheriff's office says something!
my input

Tulsa, OK

#6 Jul 29, 2011
well 5 people have friends or relatives , who have 5 friends or relatives, who also have 5 friends or relatives who also...well you do the math,
Agree

Owasso, OK

#7 Jul 29, 2011
my input wrote:
well 5 people have friends or relatives , who have 5 friends or relatives, who also have 5 friends or relatives who also...well you do the math,
Those that do not want people to communicate have their reasons. Usually they don't want views and opinions exchanged and want things to remain the same. When people, slot or just a few, communicate then ideas and views, which may be new info for some, can be heard. If I were the RCSO sheriff, I sure would not want to be the topic of conversation!
totally

Tulsa, OK

#8 Jul 29, 2011
Travel time wrote:
which is it? "Like 5" or "5?"
the truth

Sapulpa, OK

#9 Jul 29, 2011
The rcso need to spend more time in the foyil area.Foyil is the meth capt. of oklahoma they have no police force the rcso dont want to mess with them so its a free for all. Everybody seen what happened 2 weeks ago when the rcso tried to serv. a protective order rcso nocked on the door to serve mr. ronald still and he thretened to start shooting im telling you crack head.Then burned his house down killing him and his two dogs."poor dogs" wish they could of saved them screw the meth head.
They need Help

United States

#10 Jul 30, 2011
How many towns in this county do not have a police department? Foyil needs help and the RCSO is the only thing that these folks have. There are some wonderful law-abiding citizens in this area but they are being forced to put up with the criminal element because law enforcement will not assist them. How would you like being put in the situation these folks are in? The RCSO needs to blitz this area and protect the tax-paying and law-abiding citizens, while at the same time, targeting the criminal element until they either flee the area or go to jail.....The Foyil area needs help!
OHSHEET

United States

#11 Jul 30, 2011
Where was the RCSO wrote:
Hurray for the Feds!!! But where was the RCSO on this investigation? I sure didn't read anything about Sheriff Walton's crew involved in any way. If law enforcement was imbedded in the county, and active the it should be active, then this 1900 pot plants would not have been found by the feds.....but there is no proactive law enforcement in the county.....Any comment sheriff?
DEAD Pigs make me smile. Hurray for the Pig Killers!!!
real problems

United States

#12 Jul 30, 2011
They need Help wrote:
How many towns in this county do not have a police department? Foyil needs help and the RCSO is the only thing that these folks have. There are some wonderful law-abiding citizens in this area but they are being forced to put up with the criminal element because law enforcement will not assist them. How would you like being put in the situation these folks are in? The RCSO needs to blitz this area and protect the tax-paying and law-abiding citizens, while at the same time, targeting the criminal element until they either flee the area or go to jail.....The Foyil area needs help!
Let me guess butler can solve all these problems. The way you make him out tell him to run for president and u can be his spokesman
Very Impressive

United States

#13 Jul 30, 2011
OHSHEET wrote:
<quoted text>DEAD Pigs make me smile. Hurray for the Pig Killers!!!
Very impressive posting.....your parents must be proud!
you crack me up

Hart, MI

#14 Jul 30, 2011
real problems wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess butler can solve all these problems. The way you make him out tell him to run for president and u can be his spokesman
i have a better idea, lets vote for him for sheriff and you can be unemployed.
real problems

United States

#15 Jul 30, 2011
you crack me up wrote:
<quoted text>i have a better idea, lets vote for him for sheriff and you can be unemployed.
So all sheriff office employees need to be fearful of their jobs. Is that what your saying... Yes...yes it is. Again I have no dog in this fight other than tired of reading your same post for three years
hahawhat

Marble Falls, TX

#16 Jul 30, 2011
real problems wrote:
<quoted text>
So all sheriff office employees need to be fearful of their jobs. Is that what your saying... Yes...yes it is. Again I have no dog in this fight other than tired of reading your same post for three years
BS, you have a "dog" in this fight. Yes, all CURRENT RCSO employee's need to be fearful of losing their jobs. Your so right about that. Wow, you have been here for three years reading the posts and you just now decided to voice it in this forum. I'm curious....Which one of the "five" are you. lmao, guess what. Your Fired! lol
hahawhat

Marble Falls, TX

#17 Jul 30, 2011
Ask his employee's what they think of him. Walton has done nothing but fire people which was not one of his "campaign" promises but rather a rumor started by his camp that Butler would fire everyone. Way to go sheriff. Thank you for bringing up the umemployment rate in Rogers County! NOT!
Keep it Up

United States

#18 Jul 30, 2011
real problems wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep up your ranting and raving because your credibility weakens every time you open your mouth. You are obviously very closely related to Mr. Walton and you are very afraid of losing your job if Mr. Butler is successful. What you are too ignorant to know is Mr. Butler has a very good relationship with most of the current deputies...at least the deputies that have the professionalism to say hi and speak when Cole introduces himself to them. Many turn their head and look down when Cole approaches, like a shy girl at the first dance they attended in junior high. What a joke it is that you would think that the backbone of the RCSO would be replaced. The only thing that is keeping the entire office from collapsing is the backbone...because the administrative part of the office is in turmoil!!
real problems

United States

#19 Jul 30, 2011
Keep it Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep up your ranting and raving because your credibility weakens every time you open your mouth. You are obviously very closely related to Mr. Walton and you are very afraid of losing your job if Mr. Butler is successful. What you are too ignorant to know is Mr. Butler has a very good relationship with most of the current deputies...at least the deputies that have the professionalism to say hi and speak when Cole introduces himself to them. Many turn their head and look down when Cole approaches, like a shy girl at the first dance they attended in junior high. What a joke it is that you would think that the backbone of the RCSO would be replaced. The only thing that is keeping the entire office from collapsing is the backbone...because the administrative part of the office is in turmoil!!
I want u to be my campaign manager. So let me get this right. Listen up all correction, deputy, clerical, dispatchers when butler comes you better have another job. Now that's how you run an office......vote for butler. Lol
you crack me up

United States

#20 Jul 30, 2011
real problems wrote:
<quoted text>
I want u to be my campaign manager. So let me get this right. Listen up all correction, deputy, clerical, dispatchers when butler comes you better have another job. Now that's how you run an office......vote for butler. Lol
are you really that supid? Yes yes you are. and i bet you are a democrat. what a d-bag!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogers County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News County adding Mental Health Court (Apr '08) Feb '17 Grace Jesus 3
News Rogers County Man Claims Invention Can Prevent ... Feb '17 dontknow 1
News Wrestle with Domestic Violence in Rogers County (Feb '12) Jun '16 Pam Dixon 2
Bogus protective orders (Jun '16) Jun '16 Pam Dixon 1
News Rogers County DA Steidley Amends Lawsuit Agains... (Nov '13) Apr '16 Good one 2
News Former President Of ORU Richard Roberts Arreste... (Jan '12) Feb '16 Hugo Chavez 24
News Pazzo takes oath (Dec '10) Oct '15 alvincudjo 17
More from around the web