Punisher

Sand Springs, OK

#1 Feb 17, 2009
its time to start the campaign

“Caring father.”

Since: Feb 08

http://hallcase.bravehost.com

#2 Feb 17, 2009
Careful what you say or post on this subject. In January 2006 I suggested that an assistant district attorney in Rogers County needed to be removed from office and they charged me with a criminal misdeamoner. The Rogers County DA considers any talk of their removal as a threat to their person. Thankfully the case was removed from Rogers County and a Mayes County judge ruled that in his opinion no threat was ever made and dismissed the case on a legal technacality that they filed it in the wrong venue. A month later the same judge ordered the Rogers County juvenile deprived case DISOLVED and DISMISSED because the Rogers County DA had no evidence and never did.

So, yes, Haynes needs to be removed and whomever takes his place should terminate (fire) everyone in the office including the janitor.
rightttt

AOL

#3 Feb 17, 2009
jimahall wrote:
Careful what you say or post on this subject. In January 2006 I suggested that an assistant district attorney in Rogers County needed to be removed from office and they charged me with a criminal misdeamoner. The Rogers County DA considers any talk of their removal as a threat to their person. Thankfully the case was removed from Rogers County and a Mayes County judge ruled that in his opinion no threat was ever made and dismissed the case on a legal technacality that they filed it in the wrong venue. A month later the same judge ordered the Rogers County juvenile deprived case DISOLVED and DISMISSED because the Rogers County DA had no evidence and never did.
So, yes, Haynes needs to be removed and whomever takes his place should terminate (fire) everyone in the office including the janitor.
Wowwww, You are such a nice father. I only wish (sarcasm) that my Dad was as mean as u! I know that MY Dad worked for a Living! What is it that you do again?
Stimulated Bill

Tulsa, OK

#4 Feb 21, 2009
Punisher wrote:
Who is running? Yes you need to start the campaign two years early.

“Caring father.”

Since: Feb 08

http://hallcase.bravehost.com

#5 Feb 22, 2009
Stimulated Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is running? Yes you need to start the campaign two years early.
Whomever runs, needs to be an outsider. A current member of the DA's staff would just continue the same incompetance that Haynes has conducted. Anyone have any suggestions? Greg Laird once said he would not take the pay cut. Is there an honest attorney residing in Rogers County that the victims can support?
Hey Punisher

Claremore, OK

#6 Apr 8, 2009
Have you come up with a candidate yet?
Punisher

Catoosa, OK

#7 Apr 9, 2009
Hey Punisher wrote:
Have you come up with a candidate yet?
Does the initials DM ring a bell?
Punisher

Catoosa, OK

#8 Apr 9, 2009
I am a person who believes that no one does such a perfect job that the threat of competition, and the possible loss of the job only brings to bear the person in the job proving he/she has done a good job for the voters. Just because you win the job once does not mean you get to keep it forever.
Threat of Competition incites one to do better. Then let the voters decide.
Hey Punisher

Inola, OK

#9 Apr 9, 2009
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the initials DM ring a bell?
No. Donna is DP. All we ask is that he/she be fair and impartial.

We enjoyed campaigning last year and we are ready to go again. We did not know it was so much fun.
Punisher

Catoosa, OK

#10 Apr 9, 2009
Hey Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Donna is DP. All we ask is that he/she be fair and impartial.
We enjoyed campaigning last year and we are ready to go again. We did not know it was so much fun.
Heard Dale Marlar mentioned.
Hey Punisher

Tulsa, OK

#11 Apr 9, 2009
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard Dale Marlar mentioned.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo!!

Remember? Marler was run by the Rogers County Political Machine against Dynda Post after she apparently fell out of favor. It seemed strange to me they did not succeed in dumping Post. This was the same political machine that pulled all that crap on Cole Butler. This shows they can be beat.

You need to go outside Rogers County and then some.
poor baby

Roy, WA

#12 Apr 9, 2009
Hey Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo!!
Remember? Marler was run by the Rogers County Political Machine against Dynda Post after she apparently fell out of favor. It seemed strange to me they did not succeed in dumping Post. This was the same political machine that pulled all that crap on Cole Butler. This shows they can be beat.
You need to go outside Rogers County and then some.
The Political Machine is EVERYWHERE!!! Watch out! That is so last year goobers. What? Your not happy unless you are spreading BS?
nada

Inola, OK

#13 Apr 9, 2009
poor baby wrote:
<quoted text>
The Political Machine is EVERYWHERE!!! Watch out! That is so last year goobers. What? Your not happy unless you are spreading BS?
Oh now you were kind of blunt with the last comment! BUT I know what you are saying. Those who break the law or people who choose to believe in someone who does are always insulting law enforcement. It may very well be why our country is in the mess that it is in.
Integrity

United States

#14 Apr 9, 2009
Integrity........when a person does the right thing, for the right reasons, even when no one is looking.......Any of that going on in Rogers County?
Observer

Sapulpa, OK

#15 Apr 10, 2009
nada wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now you were kind of blunt with the last comment! BUT I know what you are saying. Those who break the law or people who choose to believe in someone who does are always insulting law enforcement. It may very well be why our country is in the mess that it is in.
You two are the only law breakers on here. You are the cause of the mess.
Renada

Sapulpa, OK

#16 Apr 10, 2009
nada wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always take both sides of an argument?

Law enforcement is doing a great job
or the country is in a mess because law enforcement is corrupt.

Which is it?
WOW

Claremore, OK

#17 Apr 10, 2009
poor baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Did that hit a nerve? I remember the political machine flunkies preaching against Judge Post while campaigning for Marler. Now you are trying to say Marler is not part of the political machine.

What was the deal on Judge Post? Didn't she sentence one of your buddies to forty years on a dope charge?
WOW

Claremore, OK

#18 Apr 10, 2009
Punisher wrote:
Now I see Punisher. You are the political machine.

Very sneaky. Who can we run against the machine?
okay

United States

#19 Apr 10, 2009
I would think that one could understand the post without an explanation. Their are those who post insane accusations on here about law enforcement and I UNDERSTOOD it to mean that those who complain about law enforcement are usually involved in crime or they beleve everything they hear that is bad about our law enforcement. Really not that hard to follow.
You understand wrong

Tulsa, OK

#20 Apr 10, 2009
okay wrote:
I would think that one could understand the post without an explanation. Their are those who post insane accusations on here about law enforcement and I UNDERSTOOD it to mean that those who complain about law enforcement are usually involved in crime or they beleve everything they hear that is bad about our law enforcement. Really not that hard to follow.
You very obviously understand wrong! Because many of us that are complaining about aspects of Rogers County law enforcement know that it could be much, much better. We know because we are in law enforcment ourselves. So you can go ahead and make your statements, but our opinions and beliefs are based on experience, not politics or defensive posturing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogers County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wrestle with Domestic Violence in Rogers County (Feb '12) Jun '16 Pam Dixon 2
Bogus protective orders Jun '16 Pam Dixon 1
News Rogers County DA Steidley Amends Lawsuit Agains... (Nov '13) Apr '16 Good one 2
News Former President Of ORU Richard Roberts Arreste... (Jan '12) Feb '16 Hugo Chavez 24
News Pazzo takes oath (Dec '10) Oct '15 alvincudjo 17
News Current, Former Rogers County Commissioners Ind... (Jul '15) Jul '15 skewered 1
News County adding Mental Health Court (Apr '08) Jul '15 Test 2
More from around the web