Community comes together through trag...

Community comes together through tragedies

There are 1 comment on the GoDanRiver.com story from Feb 19, 2012, titled Community comes together through tragedies. In it, GoDanRiver.com reports that:

Several families in Rockingham County have been rocked by tragedy this month, but the community has come together to provide strength and support through it all.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoDanRiver.com.

mike

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2012
This is great we have come together...... well it don't mean a heal of beans if the don't catch the killer..I personally didn't vote for the Sheriff but I still would like to see him succeed on this case. Alls we need in rockingham is another cold case following the jennifer short case.I mean come on bring in the FBI or even other agencies. I don't think it payz off to be so secretive. The community needs some kind of assurance that this investigation is almost over. Do I think I could do a better job before someone ask me????? No...didn't run for sheriff but did vote and I voted for bryan wallace but sam page has my full support...and should we get answers idk I want everyone elses opinion because I am confused to why we don't have any answer..they being the media officer gave a list of stuff that was tooken from the house give us some good info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockingham County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teacher makes whites apologize for white privileg Sep '17 White Privileged 1
News NC magistrate resigns over same-sex marriage (Oct '14) Jan '16 Hating loggers in NC 2
News Options few for opponents of gay marriage (Apr '15) Apr '15 Belle Sexton 13
News Rockingham commissioners will not ask chair to ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 anonymous 1
News Man allegedly drives into NC jewelry storeMan a... (Sep '14) Sep '14 m walker 1
News NC sheriff gets close look at US border crisis (Jul '14) Aug '14 Leeann 2
News Stokesdale church arsonist gets probation (Dec '13) Dec '13 Jayden 1
More from around the web