Post a Comment

Post a Comment

There are 2 comments on the The Robertson County Times story from Aug 19, 2010, titled Post a Comment. In it, The Robertson County Times reports that:

Narcotics agents of the Robertson County Sheriff's office arrested a 73-year-old man after they found marijuana growing at his Springfield home Wednesday, Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Robertson County Times.

Tyranny Responce Team

Oak Grove, KY

#1 Aug 20, 2010
There once was a sheriff named holt
who carried a gun and a knife
but the gun was all dusty and the knife was all rusty
cause he never caught a crook in his life
andy

Greenbrier, TN

#2 Oct 22, 2010
bill Holt has not been given time enough to judge how he is doing as sheriff but he has made some good moves one being have capt.Jones to retire another is that one of the hendersons is also gone the best move so far even by Henderson retiring, give sheriff Holt a chance and see what he can do i do know one thing about him and its this HE WILL NOT PUT UP WITH DEPUTY'S THAT BEAT INMATES LIKE SOME OF THE FORMER SHERIFFS HAVE LET GO ON ,i know he was there at the time the HENDERSONs were abusing inmates but he was not in charge his hands were tied so give him his chance if he is bad it will come out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robertson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marty Groves taking his terminally ill daughter... (Jul '12) Jul '17 Old resident 4
News 2 charged with aggravated burglary (Jul '13) May '17 Nikolas singleton 3
Kimi Bunn (Dec '08) Apr '17 Just wondering 9
News Clarksville Gas and Water announces Water Outag... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Marcy martin 1
Pot (Sep '16) Sep '16 Jerry 1
Outbreak (Jul '16) Sep '16 local guy 2
Michael Lee Hines at Joleton 1st Baptist church... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Paducah Ky 1
More from around the web