Greenbrier Teacher Accused Of Choking Child

Feb 26, 2010 Full story: WSMV-TV 4 News 6

A second-grade teacher in Robertson County is off the job because of allegations she mistreated a student.

Full Story
Fed Up with you people

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2010
SHAME on everyone harassing this teacher and now she is off from work due to all of this. And you are going to base all this on what a second grader said? Who was disrupting the class I guess you should just let him do what he wants in school. I am sure this would help our kids learn a lot in school just do as they please. That is how we have gotten into this mess we are in with our kids today. Shame on all of you...
Greenbrier

Hendersonville, TN

#2 Apr 7, 2010
Well, to me she was wrong for choking a child. You just dont do that. If someone choked my child i would have to hurt you really bad. i understand that kids lie but adults do too. You cant trust alot of people now days even teachers. You have to watch everyone around you. There should be some kind of displine in schools for older and younger kids that do wrong but you shouldnt choke anyone.
hailey

Hermitage, TN

#3 Apr 10, 2010
Greenbrier wrote:
Well, to me she was wrong for choking a child. You just dont do that. If someone choked my child i would have to hurt you really bad. i understand that kids lie but adults do too. You cant trust alot of people now days even teachers. You have to watch everyone around you. There should be some kind of displine in schools for older and younger kids that do wrong but you shouldnt choke anyone.
Excuse me, but I live in Greenbrier. I know all of the teachers at that school, and they all love teaching so much. They all have a passion. I think you sound very, well, stupid in your comment. She did not choke him. There are aggravating students, but that teacher did not choke him. This kid went home and told his mom his teacher choked him when she didn't. Mom called the news, and voila! Greenbrier is in the spotlight for a lie told by an idiotic second grader. The mom is trash that wants to act like a good parent. Now, let's move on with our lives.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 23, 2010
I can't see a second grading making this up, something happened to that child by a teacher and IF she placed a hand upon that child she should be Arrested and Fired...The system should place Cameras in all schools and in the classrooms and then the truth will be seen for all. So if a Camera capture this what would you have to say then, it's the child's fault??
Adults must show control even when children are not in control of themselfs and acting out. Maybe teachers need to attend classess on how to deal with children that act out..They are the adults here, everyone needs to remember that, these are just second graders not high schoolers...Think before you act...
G-brier

Nashville, TN

#5 Aug 16, 2010
This teacher did no such thing... The child was lying. What do you expect when the parent is under the influence of substances???(known fact.) The child was interviewed by police a number of times and was proven to be lying. There are no truths behind these alligations.
nashvilleTN

Nashville, TN

#6 Aug 27, 2010
I also know this mother and her children. This woman has tried to have so many different law suits about so many different things. She does use drugs and is a liar.
The teacher is back at school and it was proven that the child was lying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robertson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HEarE I AMmm Sep '14 Here it iss 1
Carney: Candidate for District Attorney General... (May '14) May '14 scottb 1
$250,000 In Marijuana Seized In Greenbrier (Nov '09) May '14 InnerPeace 14
Mincey verdict (Apr '14) Apr '14 legal eagle 1
Springfield-Robertson County airport changing h... (Feb '14) Feb '14 McCauley 1
9-year-old hit by car in White House (Dec '12) Jan '14 Stephanie P 15
Boo Bash Dash set for Saturday (Oct '13) Nov '13 Boo Bash Fan 2

Robertson County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE