Man shot by police cleared of criminal charges

Nov 14, 2012 Full story: The Tennessean

A former Robertson County resident who was paralyzed as a result of an officer-involved shooting that occurred in 2010 was found not guilty of criminal charges, paving the way for a federal lawsuit to proceed.

Full Story
Been Their

Springfield, TN

#1 Nov 15, 2012
This Officer needs to go a head and resigne,from this day forword every thing he does will be looked over very carefully,all his arrest will be looked at and most likely will be dismessed,if the people he arrested or tickett ask to see the video in court most likely it or all of his work will go down the drain.Officer W Johnson,I have been their the best thing to do the right thing to do is resign.draw out all your retirement and move out of state.
the video is what got this case dismesed,if you acted out on all the people you arrested and ticketted you will lose.
Julie

Springfield, TN

#2 Nov 18, 2012
I Heard They May charge the officer with shooting him.they need to springfield police are getting trigger happy
plain spoken

United States

#3 Nov 21, 2012
Julie wrote:
I Heard They May charge the officer with shooting him.they need to springfield police are getting trigger happy
I totally agree....as my children will be without their father due to a trigger happy springfield police officer....Hope he has a Happy Thanksgiving... how do u shoot someone that can barely walk with a knife to their side smh....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robertson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HEarE I AMmm Sep '14 Here it iss 1
Carney: Candidate for District Attorney General... (May '14) May '14 scottb 1
$250,000 In Marijuana Seized In Greenbrier (Nov '09) May '14 InnerPeace 14
Mincey verdict (Apr '14) Apr '14 legal eagle 1
Springfield-Robertson County airport changing h... (Feb '14) Feb '14 McCauley 1
9-year-old hit by car in White House (Dec '12) Jan '14 Stephanie P 15
Boo Bash Dash set for Saturday (Oct '13) Nov '13 Boo Bash Fan 2
More from around the web