Marty Groves taking his terminally il...

Marty Groves taking his terminally ill daughter's house that was built for her

Posted in the Robertson County Forum

Back in the day

Paris, TN

#2 Jul 16, 2012
I remember the family having to go to the battered women's shelter. I didn't know it was that bad, goodness.
Upset

Nashville, TN

#3 Jul 17, 2012
Cant they make that bastard rerunning the home back to Habitat for Humanity?
No way

United States

#4 Aug 4, 2012
Something should be done about this. The Sherriif should dismiss him from the force.
Old resident

Springfield, TN

#5 Jul 3, 2017
I'm with you 100%, I think it's insane. And not only the fact of him taking it over.. if anyone remembers they had a plaque placed near the house with "Brandy wood" on it. However, I will say, they do have to pay something when they receive the house. Not real sure what, but I believe they still end up making some sort of payment on it. Obviously not as much for a new house, but not sure if it's completely free. I could be wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robertson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 charged with aggravated burglary (Jul '13) May '17 Nikolas singleton 3
Kimi Bunn (Dec '08) Apr '17 Just wondering 9
News Clarksville Gas and Water announces Water Outag... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Marcy martin 1
Pot (Sep '16) Sep '16 Jerry 1
Outbreak (Jul '16) Sep '16 local guy 2
Michael Lee Hines at Joleton 1st Baptist church... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Paducah Ky 1
Looking For Brandon Jones (Oct '15) Jan '16 anon 8
More from around the web