Organizations renew search for missing mother, daughter

Jul 25, 2008 Full story: WKRN-TV Nashville 47

Volunteers will once again comb through parts of Springfield and Robertson County this weekend to search for a missing mother and her young daughter.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Boyd Hall

United States

#1 Jul 25, 2008
This new effort to search is refreshing in light of absence of noteworthy leads shared with those of us who live in Robertson County and also have small children. It has been so long now since the disappearance of Adrianna and Jennifer Wix that those new to the area may not know the story. An article in the Robertson County Times and the Tennessean might help pump new interests into this investigation. The Robertson County Sheriffs Department is limited in their staffing due to budget restraints to effectively give the man hours that this case cries out for. The Tennessee Burea of Investigation jointly with the Federal Burea of Investigation may have at their disposal the ability to assist in some way not yet known to local investigators. I am hopeful that the fate of this young mother and daughter can be found out and their story can yet be told.
Jacie

Springfield, TN

#2 Jul 28, 2008
Has the search already taken place? What was the outcome, were there any new information?
Who

Springfield, TN

#3 Aug 7, 2008
I saw the search people out there but haven't heard anything. I did want to say to Boyd though... The TBI already searched and found nothing, the robertson county sherrif's department also searched several times and found nothing. Has nothing to do with budget restraints that they "won't" help. It's because they have already said that after their investigation that went on for years that there is no evidence of anything every happening to the girls. I wish the girls luck and truly hope they are safe. I also wish the police department would now focus on REAL issues such as all the drugs floating around Springfield! Kid's aren't safe at school like they used to be because cases like this that should be closed remain open and take up the time of the authorities!
LOL

Springfield, TN

#4 Aug 7, 2008
I totally agree with you... This case should have been open close when they stated that it looked as if she took her daughter and left... The drugs in springfield and Cross Plains are terrible and realy should be taken care of
Mimi

Greenville, KY

#5 Aug 7, 2008
The problem is very real..........you see, no matter what some people try and make others think, there is NO evidence that Jennifer took her child and went anywhere......NONE.....I suppose it is very easy for someone who has never had a child vanish into thin air to say that it is not a real issue but if you are ever faced with it you find out how real that it is. For the first two years LE said that they did not think there was foul play involved........then they changed their focus and now believe that my children met with foul play and they are presumed dead by the investigators and the district attorney. That is a pretty REAL issue that faces the county right along with the drugs..........anyone who doesn't think that murder is a real issue, I guess there is no way to help you understand.......believe me when I tell you that it's as real as it gets!
aleisa

United States

#6 Aug 9, 2008
The truth is "JOE"
LOL

Springfield, TN

#7 Aug 10, 2008
That is your opinion... there is not facts to back that up... just what KAthy wants everyone to think
aleisa

United States

#8 Aug 10, 2008
what everone knows,from all evidence
lacie

United States

#9 Aug 11, 2008
there is no evidence...just opinions
Lol

Springfield, TN

#10 Aug 11, 2008
What evidence...there is no evidence
Larry

Springfield, TN

#11 Aug 12, 2008
LOL wrote:
I totally agree with you... This case should have been open close when they stated that it looked as if she took her daughter and left... The drugs in springfield and Cross Plains are terrible and realy should be taken care of
How could you say that when your wonderful relative Joey is one of the main culprits of the drugs in Robertson County...I bet you use them too on the farm!!
Lol

Springfield, TN

#12 Aug 12, 2008
I asked what evidence...? do you have an answer to that question?
LOL

Springfield, TN

#13 Aug 12, 2008
I think you have lost your money on that bet!
LFH

Arlington, TN

#14 Aug 17, 2008
How bad are the is the drug problem in
Springfield? Thinking of buying a home there. Would you recommend living there if you have children?
Who wrote:
I saw the search people out there but haven't heard anything. I did want to say to Boyd though... The TBI already searched and found nothing, the robertson county sherrif's department also searched several times and found nothing. Has nothing to do with budget restraints that they "won't" help. It's because they have already said that after their investigation that went on for years that there is no evidence of anything every happening to the girls. I wish the girls luck and truly hope they are safe. I also wish the police department would now focus on REAL issues such as all the drugs floating around Springfield! Kid's aren't safe at school like they used to be because cases like this that should be closed remain open and take up the time of the authorities!
lacie

United States

#15 Aug 17, 2008
springfield is not all bad just certain parts. i live in a very nice and quiet neigborhood.
lol

Springfield, TN

#16 Aug 18, 2008
I lived there for quit some time and I really liked it, there are parts that I would be concerned about but the overal place is a very nice place to live...
LFH

Arlington, TN

#17 Aug 18, 2008
We were looking just outside of downtown on 49 going towards 24. Is that part of town OK?
Lol

Springfield, TN

#18 Aug 19, 2008
Yes I really believe that it is... Good luck with everything
george

Fairport, NY

#19 Aug 19, 2008
Mimi wrote:
The problem is very real..........you see, no matter what some people try and make others think, there is NO evidence that Jennifer took her child and went anywhere......NONE.....I suppose it is very easy for someone who has never had a child vanish into thin air to say that it is not a real issue but if you are ever faced with it you find out how real that it is. For the first two years LE said that they did not think there was foul play involved........then they changed their focus and now believe that my children met with foul play and they are presumed dead by the investigators and the district attorney. That is a pretty REAL issue that faces the county right along with the drugs..........anyone who doesn't think that murder is a real issue, I guess there is no way to help you understand.......believe me when I tell you that it's as real as it gets!
What evidence do you have that it was murder? I don't beleive you have any.. they said no evidence -- they just changed it to presumed dead because they have not heard from them -- they did not say Murderd... no evidence means No evidence.
johnny

United States

#20 Aug 27, 2008
what if your child and grandchild had been gone..vanished..missing,,,not here for you to talk to for 4 years,,,what would you presume, of call it...huh...huh...just would like to know how you would feel;;;;;;;?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robertson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HEarE I AMmm Sep 5 Here it iss 1
Carney: Candidate for District Attorney General... May '14 scottb 1
$250,000 In Marijuana Seized In Greenbrier (Nov '09) May '14 InnerPeace 14
Mincey verdict Apr '14 legal eagle 1
Springfield-Robertson County airport changing h... (Feb '14) Feb '14 McCauley 1
9-year-old hit by car in White House (Dec '12) Jan '14 Stephanie P 15
Boo Bash Dash set for Saturday (Oct '13) Nov '13 Boo Bash Fan 2
•••

Robertson County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE