how many times a week should a couple...

how many times a week should a couple have sex?

Created by uptoit on Mar 4, 2008

3,015 votes

Click on an option to vote

never

atleast once

twice

three times

every day

REGINA FILANGIE

Saint Paul, MN

#46 Jan 15, 2009
I AM IN MY LATE 30'S, AND I MUST BE IN THE PRIME OF MY YOUTH CUZ I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE SEX MORE THAN I DO, OR CAN. MY BOYFRIEND AND I CURRENTLY LIVE WITH OUR PARENTS TIL WE GET BACK ON OUR FEET, AND CAN AFFORD A PLACE OF OUR OWN. WHEN WE ARE ABLE TO HAVE SEX IT'S INCREDIBLE, BUT I DON'T SEEM TO GET ENOUGH.
REGINA FILANGIE

Saint Paul, MN

#48 Jan 15, 2009
Fallen Angle wrote:
ok it really does not matter many times a day you have sex. All that matter if the women is getting what she need.
An as a women I would rather have sex a lest 3 times a day or more, it really depends on the mood im in.
I completly agree with you. I am always completely satisfied, but am constantly thinking about it, that makes me want it more.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#49 Jan 16, 2009
By my choice, never. I don't miss it.
Whitehair

Bowling Green, KY

#50 Jan 18, 2009
Life is short.Do as often as both agree and enjoy-- as often as you can----life is short!!!!
words of advice

Saint Petersburg, FL

#51 Jan 18, 2009
Just don't get tied up with a guy that spends most of the night farting.

http://jp.youtube.com/watch...
KAC

Toronto, Canada

#52 Feb 12, 2009
I dont see why it so hard to do it at least once a day. I know it dont happen. it's usually the woman who is too tired or has a headache, but if its only a few minutes of passionate intimacy and if it feels good than whats the big deal? make your man happy. make him go to work with a smile on his face for cryin out loud. And you wonder why when u finally want it, it aint right or it dont happen... Because you destroyed the guys libido, you got him thinkin what he doing wrong or who does she got on her mind, because it sure as hell aint me! Think about it before u start talkin bs about us guys!
florida239

North Fort Myers, FL

#53 Feb 14, 2009
well i juss dont understand how some men think women are juss sex machines. women get tired of that. men dont understand the womens body!
Robinson

Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of

#54 Feb 15, 2009
Lydia wrote:
addicts!
Why not as many as u can do it
Robinson

Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of

#55 Feb 15, 2009
U can have sex with girfriend atleast everyday that is almost 24 timex a month
Showho

Memphis, TN

#56 Feb 20, 2009
A couple should have sex everyday because it leaves you in a good mood and it can only bring world peace, lol.
baroc oboma

Brockville, Canada

#57 Feb 20, 2009
sex is overrated
Clyde Schitt

Saint Petersburg, FL

#58 Feb 20, 2009
Just start off with a good shhhh-it and get right into steamy sex.

“"dark hereafter bliss"”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#59 Feb 22, 2009
kunal wrote:
As an man I think sex is must every day because it keeps man in control and fresh
I my self is not married but still I have sex atleast thrice a day with my girlfriends
Infact i have 4 girlfriends and AM very fond of having sex
No wonder there is such high rate of AIDS in your country....

Geeze control your sexual urges you nasty vermin or at least that is one reason for a wife you know!

“"dark hereafter bliss"”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#60 Feb 22, 2009
baroc oboma wrote:
sex is overrated
Yes, I agree. I find it dirty, exhausting and hard work for a few seconds of pleasure.

I would rather read a book and yes I have had more than one partner so it's not like you can blame my current partner.
frezz

Manly, Australia

#61 Mar 3, 2009
i only lost mine 6 months ago and i love sex, i love having it 3-4 times a day, but thats only when i push my boyfriend too, he wouldnt care if we only had it once a week, i dont get it he says im very tight becoz its only been six months and i always bj him to rev him up but he just doenst care for sex.:( its a real strain. i give him lots of pleasure, im very passionate that way and im 21 wats wrong with him?

GOLDCLAW

“Gravity controls Everything”

Since: Mar 09

The United States of America

#62 Mar 4, 2009
What's sex?--I sure would like to find out with a straight woman!!---Any volunteers??--lol
bott

Mckinleyville, CA

#63 Mar 9, 2009
I'm a 50 year old male and have sex four times a day.
i think having sex keeps you young and is good
for your health.and releases any stress you might have.

“Quit blaming everyone else...”

Since: Mar 09

WI

#64 Mar 13, 2009
None of my business, Who the heck cares about someone elses personal life(s) it's all called "personal" choice... that's why there's so much drama, gossip, etc.
gray neil

Auckland, New Zealand

#65 Mar 16, 2009
most men daily most females weekly lol
Kaven Jammenson

Del Mar, CA

#66 Mar 24, 2009
kunal wrote:
As an man I think sex is must every day because it keeps man in control and fresh
I my self is not married but still I have sex atleast thrice a day with my girlfriends
Infact i have 4 girlfriends and AM very fond of having sex
I disagree Kunal for a man sex every day makes him worn, a man needs sex but also needs to abstain from time to time. remember the old saying "a boxer should never have sex the night before a big fight." have you guys ever thought about that?

And the mice study, one group were given all the sex they could handle, group two were sex deprived guess what the sex deprived mice lived longer!--of course I would not deprive my self but once a week gives me fire in the belly and the eye of the tiger.

I look at it like water behind a dam much pent up force but let out in little amounts with control.

I was surprised when I noticed women seem to notice you have the eye of the tiger and your a man in control.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roane County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donna white Jul 8 Jwyo 1
con artist/thief Jun '17 Care giver 1
Jessyca Drake rats out her friends (Dec '16) May '17 Jfjc 2
News Justices give Spencer man new trial in manslaug... (Apr '08) Feb '17 Dealersbeware 16
Looking for Christina Pack/Collins Feb '17 Amber 1
News Roane man gave wife fatal LSD, police say (Mar '13) Jan '17 HamBone 13
Help (Dec '16) Dec '16 Jessica1985Lost M... 1
More from around the web