Roane County jail inmate dies

Dec 30, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Knoxville News Sentinel

Crystal Price, 25, of Harriman had been jailed since Dec. 10 on a charge of failure to pay child support, Roane County Sheriff's Office Chief Deputy Tim Phillips said.

Comments
1 - 20 of 51 Comments Last updated Thursday
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
papiperez

Faith, NC

#1 Jan 1, 2012
The lady that died in roane co jail her 2yr old son loved her to death lil pappi was at my house a lot.npw her son been w strangers her poor husband got picked up in knox nonody. Eeven lnows poor girl is dead. Tthat pooor bany got left w peoplee he didn't lnow untill 3days and when they found him he was. Screamingfor his mother. I feel so bad for lil papi no mom amd daddy being deported to mexico all over child support. Who help krstal wjhen she was having chest pain. But what I read a few inmates have died in rooane co......what a shame
Chest pains np joke don't assume they want tp gp tp er for Drugs. It is a serios matter. POOR KRSTAL U R IN MY PRAYER HUNNY. IF I KMEW WHERE LIL JR WAS I WOULD TAKE HIM

“You're failing. ”

Since: Sep 11

Gallup, NM

#2 Jan 1, 2012
papiperez wrote:
The lady that died in roane co jail her 2yr old son loved her to death lil pappi was at my house a lot.npw her son been w strangers her poor husband got picked up in knox nonody. Eeven lnows poor girl is dead. Tthat pooor bany got left w peoplee he didn't lnow untill 3days and when they found him he was. Screamingfor his mother. I feel so bad for lil papi no mom amd daddy being deported to mexico all over child support. Who help krstal wjhen she was having chest pain. But what I read a few inmates have died in rooane co......what a shame
Chest pains np joke don't assume they want tp gp tp er for Drugs. It is a serios matter. POOR KRSTAL U R IN MY PRAYER HUNNY. IF I KMEW WHERE LIL JR WAS I WOULD TAKE HIM
Were you drunk when you wrote this? Are you typing with your face?
Exposing the lies

Astoria, NY

#3 Jan 1, 2012
Someone should look into the gross negligence in the RC jail and the long list of suspicious deaths that have occurred within its walls. Too many stories like this one exist to be brushed off. Are inmates being given adequate and competent medical care? Just something to ponder.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 1, 2012
I hope the little boy will be okay.
Notshy77

United States

#7 Jan 2, 2012
My neice n nephew,will b just given, they r where they need to be.
Notshy77

United States

#8 Jan 2, 2012
I mean my neice n my nephew will just fine,they are where they need to be.
goodfriend

Knoxville, TN

#9 Jan 2, 2012
Listen the baby is fine were he is at crystal new b4 she pasted that her mother had him and she new he was well taken care of and yes that's the best place for him and it is really screwed up the way roane co. Jail did crystal she complained of chest pains from the day she got to the facility and they did nothing and for her to b dead laying in her bunk over night and them not to no or care is really screwed up her kids andother sister and brother will never get to hear her voice or c her face again and justice will b served my heart goes out to u angie Maemae and Jesus I love u and u will get justice for ur mom and daughter
goodfriend

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jan 2, 2012
Oh and by the way she was 26 she wasn't 25
goodfriend

Knoxville, TN

#11 Jan 2, 2012
Rest in peace crystal hunt price

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#12 Jan 3, 2012
Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you drunk when you wrote this? Are you typing with your face?
I wonder if the one that raped and killed this girl in that jail cell was drunk? Was it you? You seem to have donut glaze on your face....
Exposing the lies

Astoria, NY

#13 Jan 3, 2012
My Questions and Opinions wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if the one that raped and killed this girl in that jail cell was drunk? Was it you? You seem to have donut glaze on your face....
Great analogy, great insight!

“You're failing. ”

Since: Sep 11

Gallup, NM

#14 Jan 4, 2012
My Questions and Opinions wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if the one that raped and killed this girl in that jail cell was drunk? Was it you? You seem to have donut glaze on your face....
Nope sorry, don't work there. Nice try with the juvenile retorts though; simply pathetic.
Juliet

Corryton, TN

#15 Jan 7, 2012
My Questions and Opinions wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if the one that raped and killed this girl in that jail cell was drunk? Was it you? You seem to have donut glaze on your face....
That made me laugh.
ddreeves

Thomasville, GA

#16 Jan 8, 2012
It is tragic about Crystal. But her two children are with their grandmother and being taken care of. So, they are not with strangers. I really dont know where you got your information. The babys father is not being deported for child support. The charge is aggravated robbery over 10,000.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#17 Jan 11, 2012
I don't think this 25 year old girl was placed in jail for non payment of child support. But if she was, I am scratching my head as to the dysfunction of those who jailed her for this reason. And over the Christmas Holiday? No, something is very wrong with this reasoning. No, I believe she was jailed for another reason. And I believe the reason she was jailed was for the purpose of what happened while she was incarcerated. This woman may have known too much about something. Someone should investigate the cops and the jail to see how many rats are stinking up the place.

“You're failing. ”

Since: Sep 11

Gallup, NM

#18 Jan 12, 2012
My Questions and Opinions wrote:
I don't think this 25 year old girl was placed in jail for non payment of child support. But if she was, I am scratching my head as to the dysfunction of those who jailed her for this reason. And over the Christmas Holiday? No, something is very wrong with this reasoning. No, I believe she was jailed for another reason. And I believe the reason she was jailed was for the purpose of what happened while she was incarcerated. This woman may have known too much about something. Someone should investigate the cops and the jail to see how many rats are stinking up the place.
Bahahah. What a conspiracy theorist...still at it I see ...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#19 Jan 18, 2012
Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahahah. What a conspiracy theorist...still at it I see ...
Who the hell are u? I wonder...
matt

Thomasville, GA

#20 Jan 26, 2012
crystal was one of my first cusions \that jail deservses to be shut down till they get honest people to work there we lost our grandfather in early 2011 then lost my cuz wtf the fbi needs to come in and investigate the stuff. she was my aunts youngest child now what do we do?? they need to do sumthin.
Roane citizen

Rockwood, TN

#21 Feb 23, 2012
I wouldnt doubt neglect one bit. Corrupt idiots!!!! Nothing more. Meth and weed are rampant but they can get those speeding tickets!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#22 Mar 9, 2012
Roane citizen wrote:
I wouldnt doubt neglect one bit. Corrupt idiots!!!! Nothing more. Meth and weed are rampant but they can get those speeding tickets!
True, and profit comes from both.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roane County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgan County Attorney convicted of DUI Andrew ... Aug 22 Doggonemut 2
i may have seen a crime scene but police wouldn... (Mar '10) Aug 20 sassysadie 34
Jake shipwash of harriman Aug 15 Squawker 2
Roane election winner changes in recount New cr... Aug 8 Sam Spade 1
Roane County: McFarland involved in altercation (Oct '07) Aug 6 big D 79
TBI expert retraces shots fired by Leon Houston (Dec '08) Aug 6 vote hall all the... 99
Roane County Yard Sales.com (Feb '12) Aug 5 for sale 7
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Roane County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••